Pascale's tears began to flush her face. She pleaded and begged that he wouldn't take her life. She was still young amd had a whole life ahead of her. Although she didn't have much to live for due to now having both of her parents dead, she still rather be alive. "I'm sorry okay! Please don't do this." Hot tears sprang from her glossy brown eyes.

Anthony looked down at her in a disgusted manner. How could she possibly be begging for mercy when she pinned this upon herself? "Get up. Like I said, you making this way easier for me."

With sobs, Pascale got up from the side of her dead mother who was still loosing blood out of her head. She followed Anthony throughout her home arriving in the kitchen.

Although Anthony couldn't give his big brother much before he died except for a loving niece, he felt like he owed this to Aaron. It was only right for Pascale to have the same death as he did. Anthony ordered Pascale to stand in the center of the kitchen. As she begged and pleaded Anthony stood behind her at a clear distance aiming for the exact spot Aaron was shot in.

Taking a stance Anthony took his gun off safety before cocking it back. Pascale clenched her eyes shut as she heard the sound of the metal tool getting pulled back. "My brother, Aaron got shot in my momma kitchen right in the head by this nigga named Stooly, Leo's right hand man. Since I can't kill Stooly since he dead already, God rest his soul. I gotta take this heat out on you."Pascale's heart didn't even get the chance to sink before a bullet punctured through her skull, emerging through the tissue of her brain before halting in the front of her head. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head before she fell weakly on her knees then toppling down on the clean tile floors.

Anthony tucked his gun back into the waistband of his black jeans before pulling out his wallet. Pulling out four crisp hundred dollar bills he tossed it to Pascale's lifeless body. "Give this shit to yo' daddy when you get to hell bitch, it was chump change any ways." He spewed before exiting the kitchen then the apartment all in all.
_______________

The halls held a gloomy feel in it. Tears stained many people's faces while others were just in full blown sobs. I had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on.

Usually, I'll be the one down in the dumps and feeling depressed, however today, it was the complete opposite. The usual bright eyed and overly active student body sulked in unison causing me to be left utterly confused.

"The fuck goin' on today?"Aven said as his eyes did the same free lance glance mines did over the saddening halls.

"It looks like everyone's dog died in here." Sam furrowed his brows.

Morgan who was next to him with his arm wrapped around her shoulder chimed in. "No not everyone. Just Aven's."She clarified.

"Mine?"Aven pointed to his self for verification. "Nah' Morg, ion' even have a dog and I'm real sure that if I did and it died it wouldn't have everybody in this bitch sobbin' and snottin' all ova' the damn place."

Morgan groaned a bit causing the three of us to give her a weird look. "I swear if it aint for me yall would be so lost."She pulled her phone out of her back pocket. This halted us from walking. We stood in the center of the hall while the sad depressing feeling continued to weigh down on everyone else. Majority of the girls were already in full blown tears or consoling their peers who were crying their eyes out. A few staff members were a bit too caught up in personal emotions to try to aid students, they were to busy getting their self together from the crying they have done.

After a few taps and scrolls, Morgan handed Sam the phone and Aven and I huddled around it.

The screen flashed with the image of the news anchor of WWL news. " I'm Jackie Winston with the lastest news on the tragic shooting of a mother and daughter in their New Orleans apartment. Late night Sunday, both eighteen year old Pascale Patterson and forty year old Savel Thompson were announced dead to the public after a neighbor reported strange noises to the local police department. NOPD arrived to the home and knocked on the door an ample amount of times before they averted to their final resort of bursting through the home. Finally having access, officer Damiel Cruiz found Thompson unresponsive and dead on her living room couch shot execution style from the front. Further entering the home eighteen year old Patterson was found shot in the same manner, but from behind on the kitchen floor. The apartment showed no signs of forced entry while the women showed no signs of resistance. These two homicides still have no leads nor prime suspects. If you have any information on who could have done this crime, don't be afraid to call our crime hotline number that will be at the bottom of the screen. I assure you, any accurate and useful tip will remain anonymous and unknown. Now to Lenny with the political update. "