Pascale rushed her steps over to her mother, Savel. She sat closely to her letting her mom wrap a tight arm around her. This slight show of care between the both frightened mother and daughter caused Anthony to roll his eyes. He couldn't help, but to take the two easily frightened women as a joke. Deep down inside, he whised he was dealing with two men, it would have been more of a challenge for him. He wouldn't just have to wave a damn gun in their faces and have them startled.

With tears of fright cascading down both of the women's faces he took a seat on the sturdy coffee table that was placed before them. He looked at them with disgust and hatred built into his eyes. His lack of remorse and sympathy displayed in his nonchalant behavior. Just as much Leo didn't care about his father and how Pascale didn't care about his youngest brother, so he damn sure wasn't about to spare nor care for them.

"Quit all that cryin' shit, yall makin' it way easier to have blood stains on this white couch."Anthony didn't sympathize with the two ladies at all. This resulted in the both of  them correcting their faces and wrapping all of the tears.

"Now Pascale did you know who my father is?"Anthony asked her a legitimate question.

Savel grew curious as to why he was questioning her daughter with such an odd question. "Why does that matter?"Savel spoke instead of her daughter.

Anthony derived his eyes from Pascale and onto her mother. "You know I could've shot yo' ass long before this so just shut the fuck up and speak when spoken to, cool?"

"Now Pascale, do you know who me and Aven's father is?"Anthony asked with a bit more bass trembling through his voice.

Pascale remained clueless although both her and Anthony knew she was bullshitting. Pascale knew if her mother found out that she was dipping in the past of her father, marking for revenge, she'll be willing to give Anthony her head herself. Savel wanted Pascale to have no parts in what had went on in the past. She thought Pascale was clueless to the real reason her father died. Savel sufficed with the utter lie she told her daughter about the death of her father, but little did she know, Pascale was seeing through all her lies.

Pascale swallow a huge lump that was forming in her throat."No, I dont."She shook her head.

"I hate fucking liars and right now, you lyin' to me."Anthony shook his head. "It's cool though, I'm just gone enlighten you and yo' momma."Anthony shrugged carelessly.

"My pops name was Alias Austin Taylor, but he use to go by A1. Yo' dad shot my pops in front of yo' lil boyfriend, Aven at thirteen years old. I mean yo daddy was a hood ass nigga, but that shit still aint justify why he killed my dad infront of my young ass brother."Anthony told the ladies. "Aven go through a lot of pain, he still feels like he's the blame for my father's death and I actually feel sorry for him and you." Anthony held his gun up at Pascale's mother sending a scorching hot bullet right between her eyes. Her blood splattered all over Pascale while she let out an ear screeching scream. Her sobs flared out as she looked at her dead mother in ultimate fright.

Pascale didn't know she'll cause her mother her life when she was out seeking for revenge for her father's life. And now at this very moment, she felt exactly how Aven felt, guilty and regretful.

"Man yo' pops shot my dad five times, he died slowly and painfully so be grateful she had a quick death."Anthony spat at her gruesomely.

With her mother's blood still staining her white tanktop, she fidgeted under Anthony's authority. "Did you really think that you was gone get away with trying to kill my damn brother with no fucking  concequences? It's an eye for a fucking eye bitch, Leo caught my pops, my brother got Leo and Leo's people caught my brother, but the shit aint even stressin' me no more. I got yo momma now and I can honestly have yo shit gone in a matter of seconds if I wanted to. Now that I got you dead mentally like Leo had Aven, it's time for you to be dead physically like yo' momma right there."He rised from the seat that he took on the coffee table.