Shes forgotten

Im 16 and yes I can drive. I drive a red mustang. I go to Windy shade high school.

  I have a besties named Makayla adam.

Im in 10th grade and not looking forward to drama, ugh.

*Danielle* (called mom) *what mom*

*time for school hun*

I walk into school and its not the same girls are wearing crop tops super skinny, jeans, uggs, leather jackets, red lipstick, curled hair, tons of eye shadow, and bling.

Here I am wearing jeggings, hoodie, converse, pink gloss, and a braid same with Makayla.

  I dont care I think I look good. Ugh there's Jessa sheffa. Shes super pretty and popular.

  Breaking news jessa sheffa jumped off a bridge.

wow wonder why said Makayla

good morning said my bio teacher. jessa did it because she was called a whore and bitch.

The next day jessa was back. I sat with her.

Broomf the bus started.

at School ah another day of boredom.

  jerks and dumb idiots.

so now I got a best new friend jessa. she's kinda ok

figure that she jumped of a bridge and was a popular.

Jessa broke her leg, right arm, and big scratches and a minor concussion.

Things started to die down a little

Thank the lord tomorrow is Saturday.

*brring* the school day is over!

On the bus ride home I was listening to monster by eminem and rihanna.

Finally it was my stop. Bye!

I ran up on my bed and got on my iPad air and I have 2 imessages from my boyfriend oh did I mention im dating Brad the guy my cuz was dating.

ya lets just move from that but um he wanted to come over and I said sure.

We kissed a little but we watched a movie and then headed off to the mall to walk around and we met up with Makayla and her bf Nash grier.

It was a good day. to be continued. .......