0.7

Hi! Do I even still have followers lol. We're all like 20 and old now, ew. Anyways I'm back for this blog and continuing it. <3

Ry smiles and posts the text to her blog on Tumblr. She happily goes downstairs getting a smirk from Anthony, "I though you said you'd never put those in again," he says and Ryanne rolls her eyes. "Yeah yeah shut up," she says and goes into the kichen. "Wow, Ry you look exactly like how you did in high school," her mom says and Ryanne smiles taking it as a compliment.

"Antonio!" Ry yells at her younger brother, "Belle! Jill!" She continues to her younger siblings. "It's time for school and guess who's driving you," she smiles. "Yay!" Belle, the five year old, yells hugging her. "Lets go!" They all go out to her car and Luke waves from his front porch.

She drops off Anthony first. Teasing him by walking him up to the doors but he just gets confused looks by people think they're dating. Next was Annabelle and Jillian. She walks both girls inside as Belle is in Pre-K and Jill in 2nd. Jillian runs off with her friends but she carries Belle to class and hugs her at the door with all the parents. "Mom will pick you up after school," she says and Belle nods kissing Ryanne's cheek and rubbing in.
-
-
-

Because people wanted a sibling chapter.

Countdown: 9 chapters left