"I followed you here. 'Cause I know you'll miss me." I pouted. It's true, I'll miss her.

"I don't have tapings, guestings and what so ever if that's what you're thinking." I pushed her slightly.

"You completed my day!" I shouted and gave her a hug.

"I'll be here in a week and I'll watch my childish friend's concert." She showed me her ticket. I never thought that she would follow me here.

"I'm not childish, Dawn!" I threw her my pillow.

"Look who's telling me that she's not childish."

"I hate you!" I rolled my eyes.

"Bahala ka, dinalhan pa naman kita ng favorite mo."

"Oh my gosh, where's my pizza?" I ran out of my room and went to the kitchen, there I found boxes of pizza.

"Thank you for a best friend like her, Lord." I shouted and clasped my hands together.

"Lea, Aga wants to give you this." She handed me a small white envelope.

I opened it and it revealed Aga's message for me.

Dear Lea,

        Good luck for your upcoming concert. I know you can do it, as always. I just want you to know that I'm so proud of you. Always take care of yourself, okay? Leanna and I will surely miss you.

Aga

How sweet! I appreciated it. He never fails to make my heart melt.

I unlocked my phone and sent him a messags.

"You're so sweet. Thank you! I'll miss you guys, too."

Changi Airport
8:47 PM

The three of us, Kusie, Tin and I are already here in Singapore. I missed Singapore.

We checked in Marina Bay Sands. This place is such a breathtaking one, especially the view from the Sands SkyPark where you can see the the tall buildings, city lights and more.

As I entered the room, I comforted myself on the bed. I got really tired from the flight.

I opened my messenger and saw Aga's messages but I know that it's Leanna.

Tita!!

Tita, where are you?

Idol, it's been a month since the last time we've talked.

Tita, I miss you so much!

Idol, come home na please. I can't wait to see and hug you.

Tita, why are you not replying? Are you busy?

Don't you love your little fan anymore?

Tita, it's been months. Where you at?

How are you, Tita?

I'm sure she misses me a lot.

Hello! I'm sorry, tita got so busy. How is my baby? I miss you baby. I'll be coming home soon, wait for me. I love you. Sent.

Aga was online 8 hours ago. Maybe he's at work and Leanna's at school.

After waiting for a couple of hours, I received a message from Leanna.

"You forgot about me. I'm good po. I miss and love you, too." Did I forget about her?

"Of course not! Tita just got so busy these past few months. Aren't you happy that I am able to talk to you now?"

Aga Muhlach calling...

I accepted the video call and saw my beautiful baby.

"I believe you po, Tita. I know that you won't forget me."

"That's for sure honey. Where's your dad?" Why am I looking for him anyway?

"He's on the other room. You want me to call him?"

"Is your mom there?" She shook her head.

"Please call your dad, baby."

"Yes, Lea? How are you?" I turned the camera off for a second because I can't hide my smile.

"I'm good. You?" I turned it on again.

"I'm also good. I'll watch your concert." What?! Lucky that Leanna's not there, she may hear him.

"Paano si Leanna?"

"Iiwan ko muna siya kay manang. Saka may business trip talaga ako d'yan, naisipan ko lang na panoorin ka. Last concert night ako manonood." My heart, it keeps beating so fast. I'm like palpitating.

"Oh sige. See you!" I forced a smile. I can't smile, my heart's throbbing so fast.

Leanna told her good bye already because she has a lot of things to do and left Aga and I.

"I miss you." My heart beats much faster.

"Me, too." I can't pretend that I don't miss him.

"Let's catch up after your concert, babes."

"Ano'ng babes?!" Past. Past. Past.

"I mean, Lea."

"Sure! Just make sure that it'll be your treat." He nodded.

"See you then." I flashed a smile while twinkling my eyes.

"Bye, Lea! I love you." My eyes widen but I am so lucky that I'm wearing my eyeglasses.

"What did you say? 'Di ko narinig." Pabebe

"I said bye, see you at your concert."

"Bye!" I ended the call.

Did he just called me babes?!

What the?! Did he just said that he loves me? My heart. What we're doing is very wrong and against everything.

I pretended that I didn't hear him though I really did, loud and clear. I just pretended because I might say...

"I love you, too."