She knew exactly who he was.

Alexander narrowed his eyes and zeroed in on hers, which were slowly starting to glint with an undeniable hunger.  He could see her running her eyes over his form, chewing on her lip softly as her orbs caressed every inch of his figure. He shifted his stance, making his way over to the woman who was still watching him; the way his muscles rippled as he flexed unconsciously; the way his fists and jaw clenched simultaneously. She was still chewing on her lower lip, hands gripped onto the edges of the countertop behind her.

He stopped a few inches away from her, watching her oblivious face as she continued to caress his body with her eyes.  Lowering his head down until the tip of his nose nearly touched hers, until her sweet, vanilla breath blew across his chin, until his crawling hands covered her stiff ones attached hers clenched around the countertop – he watched her.

It was only when he tilted his head to the side and brushed his lips over her beautiful locks, whispering a few words in her ear, did she jerk out of her haze.

“Your name?”

The woman attempted to stifle a gasp, pushing her lush bottom back into the barrier behind her. He watched, again, as she slowly licked her bottom lip. He could see her nipples harden when she finally evaluated their proximity, her round buds poking through her, what he assumed, thin bra and flimsy blouse.

Damn.

His eyes pried away from the hardened little nipples, wandering up her flushed neck and towards her beautifully surprised face. Her hazel orbs were watching him; lips parted slightly and cheeks rosy red.

His mouth watered at the thought of pressing his hungry lips against her delicious wet ones, slipping his rough tongue inside her small mouth and exploring her enticing taste. Or, even strip her naked, there in that room anyone could walk into, and caress every inch of her creamy skin.

Alexander did not even realize the woman trapped in front of him had uttered a word until she shoved him lightly, all the while keeping her back pressed against the edge of the countertop. He frowned, looking down at her glazed orbs and fiery red curls as they bounced slightly.

“Azalea Fischer.” She gave an indignant little huff, trying to shifting herself further away from him, yet fortunately getting nowhere.

“Well then, Ms. Fischer,” he drawled, his eyes taking notice of her hungry ones when he called her by her last name, “I believe you have been one of the women bothering me since the time I came here, am I correct?”

Azalea snapped her head up, a gasp leaving her lips at his accusation. “You—“

“Do not lie to me.” Alexander commanded; his eyes hard and voice firm, leaving no room for resistance and instantly causing Azalea’s bottom to clench deliciously. He could see her body trying to fight his command, her eyes lit with even more fire as they watched his.

This one’s feisty.

Alexander reached a hand up to her round face, brushing past her smooth cheeks and grasping onto a crimson curl. Tucking the glossy hair behind her ear, he leaned down and brushed his nose ever so slightly against hers.

“I’m not here to punish you nor question you,” he murmured, trying to memorize every feature of her beautiful face -- even her widened eyes when she heard his words. “But next time, don’t you dare leave me hanging.”

And with that, he left.

“You didn’t!”

Azalea stifled a giggle as she tried to dodge the pillow, her curls bouncing around freely as she sprinted towards the bed. Her outstretched hand knocked over the small lamp resting on the desk adjacent to the bed as she landed face first onto the plush mattress. She squealed when she heard soft footsteps running towards the room, immediately pushing herself up and turning her body around to face the doorway.