Chapter 2: Drunk Tea Party

A day had past and I felt like i made so many friends already! I sorta feel like... I had a family and I was very happy. I sat on my bed and then suddenly,
Knock knock!
"Who is it?"
"It's me Ouma! Can we play? I'm so bored!"
"Okay, come in."
As Ouma opened the door, he started blushing and your confused as to why he was blushing. Suddenly you look down and realized that you were only wearing a bra and panties.
"Ouma-kun! I'm so sorry, I totally forgot I wasn't wearing anything!" I exclaimed, completely embarrassed.
I cant believe I did that in front of Ouma! Oh shoot I better put on some clothes.
"(Y/N)-chan, how did you forget to put on clothes?"Ouma said.
"Ouma, what do you want to do?"
"Well, first of all you can call me Kokichi, and second..."
Suddenly, Kokichi pinned me onto my bed, and our faces were only a few centimeters apart.
"K-kokichi?"
"I really want to have a tea party with you!"
Huuh?
"Please??? Ill do whatever you want (Y/N)-chan..."
Kokichi got off of me and then I agreed with him.
"Okay! Kokichi, I'll go get some tea."
As I started walking out, something grabbed my arm. I turned around and Kokichi looked at me with a sad face.
"Ouma, are you okay?..."
"Please don't go, I will be all lonely..."
Kokichi hugged me from behind and suddenly I was blushing redder than tomatoes.
"Ouma.....are you alright?"
"Nishishi! That was fun I was just kidding, you know."
"You jerk..."
I walked out of the room and walked to the kitchen to get some tea.
Ouma.... why did I call him such a jerk... For all I know, hes the one I've put my trust into. I think... I love him.
I walked back to my cottage where Ouma was lying on the floor.
"KOKICHI!!!"
On the floor was a bottle of alcohol which was almost empty.
"Where did you get this?..."
"(Y/N)-chan... why did you leave? I felt so alone without you... please never leave me again. Nya~"Kokichi hiccuped.
"Kokichi-kun? Why did you drink this bottle of alcohol? Now we can't have a tea party.."
I giggled.
"(Y/N)-chan, i like your laugh!"
"Hahaha, you're drunk" I teased.
Suddenly he pulled me into a deep kiss. I blushed 50 shades of red.
"Nishishi! Now your mine! I won't let anything take me away from you. (Y/N)-chan, i luv yu!" *Hic*
I blushed harder than before as he caught me off guard by saying that.
"Ouma-kun, you're REALLY drunk"
"I'm really tired (y/n), can you take a nap with me please~"
I paused before giving him an answer.
If I take a nap with kokichi, when he wakes up he probably will forget everything and wonder why we were sleeping together...
"Okay Kokichi, I'll sleep with you."
"Goodnight (y/n). I love you a lot..." yawn
"Haha, i love you too,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- thank you so much for your patience on this book, i hope you liked this chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)