Chapter 2

Your pov

You run to the door. Trying to escape...

You feel a hand gripping at your shoulder. You turn around only to see an angel.

Who is he you wondered.

"Who are you," you ask. You were unsure of where on earth you are.

"I am Angeliplier. I am a prisoner just like you," He said. Then we heard a door open and you ran back to the basement. The door locked as if it wasn't even opened.

5 minutes later the door was opened again. You hoped it was Angeliplier. But no it was anti and dark.

"Now the fun can begin," anti said. Both of them were smirking wickedly.

"NO," you scream at them. Suddenly they flew into the wall.

You ran into a closet. You covered your mouth with your hand.

You hear footsteps getting closer. Then they stop. The closet door opened. But befor anyone could look in Angeliplier screamed. You climb out of the closet only to see everyone surrounding you.

"LEAVE ME ALONE," you yell at them. They stare at you. Then Angeliplier says excitedly "your an angel!"

You turn around to see (f/c) wings. They were gorgeous. The feathers were soft to the touch.

Angel (you call him that for short) said he would teach you how to fly and to use your power, telekinesis.

Since they now had a second Angel in the house you were anti's slave and Angel was dark's slave.

After a month of living with them you mastered your power and flight, so Angel stoped tutoring you.

One day there was a knock at the door. So you hid your wings and answered it. There you saw a man with a pink moustache. You let him in then realized who it was, willford wafstashe.

The number 1 rule was never let in willford wafstashe!

Then he is about to leave, when he duck tapes your mouth shut and your arms, legs and wings befor you could even blink. He picks you up and teleports away with you...