Worst Wedding:

Beginne am Anfang

"Can I just not go?" I ask irritated.

"No, you are going Cara. You're the one holding the rings!" She yanks on my hair purposely and I hiss in pain as she keeps on braiding it. I got a little flashback when Cameron did that to me, I quickly wiped my tear so mom couldn't see it. Mom also took forever to do my makeup. "Could you do my makeup and hair?" She asked me I scoffed and walked off. When I stepped out me and Grayson bumped into each other.

"Car (Care)," he starts but I cut him off.

"Don't Grayson." I don't look at him. "Because whatever you want to say will just sweep me off my feet and have hope again that you care for me. But really you don't, you couldn't give a shit about me." Tears prickle my eye and I feel like a baby again "I should've known you were like all the other guys. Just want to fuck a girl, maybe play with her feelings so you can hurt her and maybe even possibly break her worse than she possibly is! Because that's exactly what you've done to me." I look at him to show him what he's done to me his emotion changed from sad and guilty to angry and detached.

"You know what Cara," he smirks "you're right," he raises both his eyebrows putting a bigger smirk on "you're right that I'm not different than the other guys. I only wanted to use you." He chuckles and I feel more pain. "I only wanted that body." He whispered in my ear as he pressed me up against the wall "and then throw you away like the garbage you are." He leans back, giving me a wink and then leaves. My brain didn't cooperate with me about the things he's just said when mom came out she scoffed angrily.

"Don't cry Cara, your makeup will mess up. Plus it's all about me day, not you. So don't be such a baby." She tried to wipe my eye but I smacked her hand away from me.

"Don't fucking touch me, Suzy!" I Say her name instead of mom. I walk down the stairs and into the backyard where everything was already set up. Tim is nervously standing under the gazette, along with many people sitting. I see Ava and Grayson holding each other's hands and Ava is almost on Grayson's lap. Cameron grabs my waist and forces me to walk down the isle, we go on different sides of the gazette as other couples walk too, just my moms friends and their dates. Soon mom walks down the isle, I look over the crowd and my eyes land on Grayson. He glares at me then sticks his tongue down Ava's throat. I turned away not wanting to look at Grayson.

~

"Cara, rings!" Mom whisper yelled at me, taking me out of my daze. I sighed in anger, I grabbed the small pillow that had two small rings on them. I walked in between Tim and Mom and held out the pillow in between them.

"Thank you, Cara." The priest said. I smiled at him and took in his beautiful features, he looked 26, had a 5 o'clock shadow, and baby blue eyes. After Mom took her ring and said her vows Tim grabbed his ring and said his vows.  I walked back to where I was and set the pillow down.

~

I sat at a table that was empty and watched as Grayson and Ava were all pressed against each other and there was Cameron flirting with a group of girls.

"What is such beauty doing alone?" I turn around and the priest sets his hand gently on my back and sits down.

"Because I don't want to be here." I smile weakly and look down. "How old are you?" I ask him.

"I'm twenty-seven." He smirks "my names Andrew. How old are you?" He asks and I smirk.

"I'm nine-teen." I lie smiling Andrew smirks like crazy. "I thought priests were suppose to be old?" Me and him chuckle