Chapter 31

***Irene's P.O.V***

Today's the day of the funeral and things couldn't be more crazy.

"Baby where's Avery?" I ask Aiden and he shrugs.

"He's probably up on the roof." Aiden says and I groan. Avery always asks about why Aiden goes up on the roof when Aiden's mad.

"Come with me please?" I ask him and he nods. We walk up the stairs to the roof and see Avery with his grandfather. His head perks up when the the door closes. I look at him and see that his big brown eyes are glassy and puffy. He runs over to me and wraps his tiny arms around my legs. I put my hand on the back of his head and play with his black hair while he cries against my legs. Aiden bends down and removes Avery from my legs and puts him against his hip. Avery wraps his arms around Aiden's neck and cries against his chest. Aiden looks over at me and I choke back a sob. Zeus comes over wraps his arms around all of us.

"Let's go downstairs." he says

****************

"Damien was a man who loved his family. He loved Irene and Avery so much. Let's just remember this while we say our final goodbyes to him." The pastor says and let's us walk by Damien's casket. Avery can't quite reach so Aiden picks him up and let's Avery put a flower inside Damien's casket. I put mine in too and reach for Damien's hand.

"Thank you for Avery." I whisper and catch up with Aiden and Avery. Aiden wraps his arms around me and I cry into his chest.

"It'll be okay. My dad told me what happened. I would've done the same." He says and I look up at him. He gives me a small smile and I peck his lips.

"Maybe we can start over." I say. And he nods.

"Why don't we go back to Los Angles." He says and I smile.

"That sounds wonderful." I say.

"We'll leave tomorrow." He says and I nod

**************

Sorry I haven't updated. By the way the books almost over. So please continue to vote and read