Chapter 13

Zach's POV:

I dropped her off and went back to my house, I went to my room to see Nora on the phone.

"Okay okay bye, now he came, I gotta go, yeah I'll threaten him now don't worry, he'll never have her. She'll die before that, okay okay, bye love," she said and then hung up on him. She saw me and her eyes grew wide.

"With whom were you talking Nora?" I asked her.

"To someone, what do you want? I hate you, you know I married you to have your money then kill you and take your company and live happily," she said confident.

The nerve she has!

"You know that your digging your own grave?"

"No I'm digging yours, you know none about what we are planning for,"

"With whom are you working?"

"None your business, but don't worry, you'll see her die then die after her, oh wait you'll see the baby too dying before," she laughed.

"Who the hell are you talking about? Who is her?"

"Don't think I'm blind, I know that you love Ella Zach. Don't worry, I never loved you, it was all an act from years back, you helped me by asking me out. But you'll be killed soon and your company will be mine, but not me is the one whose going to end you, I'm under eyes now since I killed my dad before and assumed it's an accident, FBI agent are tracing me, that's why I'll be quite for some time, my men will handle you," she said laughing.

"yeah I do love her, but I dare you to tell any, and look here if I'll die you'll die before me, and don't you dare and drag Ella into this, and don't mention my baby on your tongue. You're men? From do you have men?"

"You're money babe and a partner, you took me up,"

"As you wish I'll change it, I'll let you go by his two years birthday."  I opened her closet got all her clothes and things, went towards a guest room and threw them on the bed.

"Be sure that your under eyes too, if you say any of what I told you she'll die infront of your eyes, i'm not joking you're tracked." She mumbled, pushing me out of her room, and locked the door.

No, no, no it's not happening, Ella have nothing to do with this, she's an innocent girl, she did none to none since forever, she's a kind hearted woman, she's a strong confident one, she's everything I want in a woman.

I promise you Ella that you'll face none of this, you'll stay out of this all.

***Authors note***

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment, and share.

~Sahar Dirani