2

The warm sand burnt my feet as I strolled along the silent beach in my brand new bikini. Hawaii is so peaceful, I popped in my earphones and listened to "by your side" by Jacob, lightly humming along. Just towards the end of the song I chose my spot, I placed my towel on the burning sand and laid back, hoping to tan my pale skin. This was my chance to check up on Jacob and see how he's doing, considering I've been wifi- cut off for 10 hours on the plane. I searched his Instagram and saw no new pictures, disappointed. I decided I would check his snapchat and see if he's okay, the second I viewed the story my mouth dropped. A video of Jacob in the airport, HAWAII AIRPORT. The video was captioned "time off😍" and featured his adorable face laughing and joking as he walked out the airport, in the exact same spot I had an hour ago. I stared at the time he posted his snapchat, 2 hours ago. "OMG!!" I screamed inside and jumped up! JACOB IS HERE!!! I'm so lucky, living in the UK means I've never even met him or been close to him and now he's on vacation at the exact same place and time. I didn't let my hand leave my phone until I saw an updated snapchat on Jacobs story, I waited on the beach in the boiling sun, hoping to see where he was staying, Hawaii is a big place. Finally after an hour of waiting a update popped up, I quickly pressed to view it, it was a selfie of him in a pool captioned "beach views" I recognised the beach in the back ground and managed to look closely, I saw the lighthouse. The same lighthouse I was stating at all morning! JACOB IS CLOSE. I quickly gathered my things and started pacing up the beach staring in every building facing the beach. Until finally, I saw his face. He was leaning over a beautiful pool which was in a Manson that backed into the beach, he looked straight at me. I almost died there and then. He flashed his irresistible smile which made my heart melt inside, I smiled hugely back, probably looking like an idiot and started walking towards him. "Hey cutie" he laughed and pulled closer to the edge of the pool, "hey Jacob" I blushed, should I have pretended not to know him?? "You're a fan!" His smile grew and he gestured for me to come into the pool, "urm not really I just know who you are" I attempted to play off my huge obsession so he wouldn't think I was strange. "Oh okay" he said , watching me step into his pool, IM IN A POOL WITH JACOB. "So, how long are you here for?" I asked swimming next to him so I was also on the edge of the pool, "well don't tell my fans, but I'm actually here for 2 months, I need to clear my head" he looked sad when he said that, I almost went in for a hug. "Me too, I'm here for a month tho" I replied, wondering why he didn't want the fans to know. "That's cool! My fans are only going to think I'm here for two weeks and then I'll be back in the USA, or so they think" he giggled, I joined him. We continued our conversation for almost an hour until he said he had to go inside to eat with his mum, I quickly got out the pool, was I intruding on his break? "Wait!" He shouted as I was half way down the beach on the way home, "what's your number!" He smiled as I ran back to hand him my number, after I gave him it he kissed me softly on the cheek and watched me return home.