five

Burn ;

Waking up to the sound of rain is the most amazing thing ever. But waking up knowing it's Monday, takes that amazing feeling away from me.

I remove the sheets from my body, placing my feet on the hard wooden flooring and make my way to my bathroom. I switch the lights on to see my reflection staring back. Dark bags were painted under my eyes from the lack of sleep I've had in the last few days, a couple of breakouts are sticking out of my skin causing me to groan is annoyance.

I turn the shower tap on hot allowing it to heat up before I go in. I strip from my pyjamas placing them in the washing basket and jump in the shower letting the hot water pierce my skin.

Burn;

The coffee machine finishes brewing my double shot of coffee allowing me to pour it into my ice and milk. I pick it up, grabbing my cigarettes and lighter, making my way outside onto the ground porch. My apartment is quite small, it is a studio apartment with one bathroom and a tiny kitchen. But it's cheap, close to school and close to the local shops. So it's convenient. But once school finishes I'm out of here. I just need a car.

I open the sliding door, causing it to scrape on the rails and make a loud screeching noise. I wince at the sound knowing it would of woken someone up. I walk fully outside into the cold air and place my coffee onto the table along with my cigarette packet. There is a soft wind blowing, causing my hair to fly around into my face so I loosen the hair tie from my wrist and wrap it around my hair creating a pony tale.

I pull a single cigarette from the box it was in and place it in between my lips. I spark the lighter and place it to the tip. Breathing in the first brag I hold it on for a bit before letting it go. I play some music on my phone (wolf - Miguel ft QUIÑ) allowing myself to be consumed in the lustful tunes of the song.

Once the cigarette is burnt out and the coffee is finished I make my way inside leaving the door open to let the breeze in. I make my way to my bedroom to choose my outfit for the day. I had in mind a black denim skirt, brown turtle neck top and a black and white tartan shirt over the top. So I grab those things and place them on my body. I grab my dr martens and slip them on over a pair of grey socks.

Making my way out of my room and through my house I grab my keys and cigarettes placing them both into my school bag. I make sure I have a notepad and a pen at least to use for notes. Once I gathered my stuff I pick up two fives from my money jar to pay for lunch, shut the back door and make my way out of my apartment.

Burn;

School is rough. People stare at me like I'm a disease. Like I've just killed someone and forgot to wash the blood off. There would only be one reason for people to be staring at me and that would mean word got around about me and Matthew. This is what I was afraid of. Everyone playing Chinese fucking whispers. Where someone tells someone one thing and then they tell someone else but change the whole scenario. 

I try my best t ignore it all