Chapter 4: Existence Revealed

Start from the beginning

Momoi’s P.O.V

While the others are practicing, someone entered the gym. Here she is again with a bento in her hand. Who is she for Aomine-kun?

I told myself that I would find out more about her but I cannot do it. I realized that I don’t have enough time to do it. My schedule is totally planned. During lunch times, I have to keep an eye on the players and if it’s the end of classes, I have to go check for Aomine-kun if he already left because if I don’t do that, he probably will be asleep all day and not go home.

I know I’m sort of overprotective but I’m Aomine-kun’s childhood friend and I’m in charge of him. His parents are overseas and he doesn’t have any siblings so who will look after him instead of me?

I gave the girl a smile but she looked away. She is probably looking for Aomine-kun again. I walked close to her and stopped in front of her.

Momoi: Hi. Are you looking for Aomine-kun again?

Katsumi: *nods*

Momoi: I see. Did you check the roof?

Katsumi: I did but he’s not there.

Momoi: Are you sure? I saw him there before I came here.

Katsumi: I’m sure. He’s not there.

Momoi: Where could he be?

Katsumi: No idea.

Momoi: Can you answer me honestly?

Katsumi: It depends on what question you’re going to ask.

Momoi: Are you Aomine-kun’s fangirl?

Katsumi: No.

Momoi: Then who are you?!

Katsumi’s P.O.V

Those words again.

But right after the girl asked that, someone entered the gym that made everyone surprised and stopped what they’re doing. It’s Onee-san.

I faced him and offered him the bento. He smiled and accepted it.

Daiki: Arigato.

Then I heard someone asked, “Did Aomine just said ‘arigato’?”

The pink-haired girl looked like she’s going to blow up. If I remember correctly, her name is Satsuki Momoi. She probably is the manager of the basketball team.

Momoi: Are you just going to accept the bento without even knowing her?!

Daiki: Satsuki, calm down. I already said thank you.

Momoi: SHUT UP!!

Katsumi: Ano . . . Momoi-san, are you okay?

Momoi: Are you just going to keep your feelings all to yourself?

Katsumi: Momoi-san, I already told you. I’m not his fangirl.

Momoi: Then who are you?!

Again.

Daiki’s P.O.V

I looked at Katsumi as Satsuki asked her the question that I don’t want her to answer. Then Katsumi looked at me with eyes that ask if she should answer Satsuki or not.

I want to tell her that I don’t want her to answer but the words that she said to me last night came back to me. Saying that she’s sick of me hiding her existence.

So far, Kise is the only one outside her class that knows about her. I hope that he will keep it a secret though.

Why am I hiding her from people?

.

.

.

.

That’s right, she . . . . . . precious.

But I’m also sick of her hating me. I have no choice. People need to know that she exists.

Daiki: Tell them.

Katsumi looked at me, surprised.

Katsumi: But . . .

Daiki: Go ahead.

Katsumi:  *nods*

Momoi: Oi, what’s going on?

Katsumi bowed.

Momoi: W-what are you doing?

Daiki: Answering your question.

Momoi: Huh?

Katsumi stood up, smile on her face.

Katsumi: Nice to meet you. I’m Katsumi Aomine.

All of them yelled, “WHAT?!”

Katsumi smiled and walked to me. She faced Satsuki who is still in a shock.

Katsumi: Now that you knew me, please stop from saying that I’m a fangirl of my own older brother.

Daiki: Katsumi’s right and . . . if I’m correct, she don’t even like basketball, ne?

Katsumi: *nods*

Momoi: *weakly points at Katsumi* You don’t?

Katsumi: I don’t.

Within 5 seconds, Satsuki snapped back. Here we go. The yelling part.

Momoi: WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A SISTER???!!!!

Daiki: Eh? I don’t want to.

Momoi: AHOMINE!!

Katsumi: That actually hurts, Momoi-san.

Satsuki looked at Katsumi. She must’ve realized that I’m not the only one who has the name ‘Aomine’ in this gym.

Momoi: Seme’masen, Katsu-chan.

Katsumi: Katsu-chan?

Daiki: Satsuki has the habit of making nicknames so just bear with it.

Katsumi: What’s your nickname then?

Momoi: DAI-CHAN!!

Daiki: Don’t call me that!

Katsumi giggled. That’s the first time I hear her laugh this year. It’s nice to see.

Then the bell rang . . .

Katsumi: I’ll go ahead. See you later, Onee-san, Momoi-san!!

I waved at her. I’m glad I saw her happy again.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry if I updated late. But at least I updated. Hope you enjoy~

Vote and comment if you want. Till next time~!