Chapter 4 ~ While Waiting For A Call

Another Chuck person will be featured in this chapter as Ms Burton, the dance teacher. I might as well mention them now because I have a fun fact about it; Yvonne Strahovski portrays Ms Burton is this. Fun Fact: Yvonne was a dancer when she was younger and because of her skills with that, she has done all her fight scenes on Chuck... *sings* Fun facts with Ryley

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

The beginning tune of Wild by Jessie J feat. Big Sean blasts over the stereo in the dance studio the day after Ryley's Frozen audition. The first verse plays with Ms Burton studying her students stretching and preparing for the chorus to begin the moves.

And as the chorus comes to an end, Ms Burton calls out, "5, 6, 7, 8."

Ryley, with the other freshman in her class, dance the way that Ms Burton told them to. But Ryley isn't focusing. Ever since her audition, she's been focused on waiting for the call that she's playing Anna. She just hopes they choose her.

"Berry, focus." Ms Burton shouts over the speaker.

"Sorry." Ryley says, re-focusing herself on the dance. Ryley spots Alice beside her, smirking at Ryley being told off. Ryley rolls her eyes a little and focuses on the dance.

But that doesn't happen and Ryley ends up tripping over her feet.

"I told you to focus, Berry." Ms Burton says, turning the music off mid-Big Sean rap. 

"Sorry." Ryley says, getting helped up by a male freshman.

Ms Burton sighs then faces the class, "Next song." 

Ryley gets back into place near Alice.

"I saw you audition for Frozen, Berry." Alice says, stretching her arms.

"Why were you there, Bar- I mean, Alice?" Ryley asks, stretching out her legs.

"It was an audition and I am musically talented." Alice says with a smirk.

Ryley frowns a little, "You auditioned? For what role?"

"The same as you. I sung Brave by Sara Bareilles and Evan Reynolds said I aced it." Alice says, still smirking.

"But I was there for quite a while and I didn't see you." Ryley says.

"They did it in alphabetical order and you left after your sister who's last name is Hudson, beginning with H, left. My last name is Stone and that begins with a S." Alice says.

"Get ready, class." Ms Burton calls out. She goes over to the stereo and presses play. The Mighty Fall by Fall Out Boy feat. Big Sean plays through the room. Well, Ms Burton clearly has a thing for songs featuring Big Sean.

"Looks like you've got some competition." Alice says. The first verse of the song begins and the class begin to dance in the routine Ms Burton gave them.

Ryley thinks about the 'What if's. What if Alice gets the lead? What if Alice gets really close with Ryder? What if Ryder begins liking Alice? What if Ryder breaks up with her to be with Alice? No, that would never happen. Ryder loves her, not Alice. Alice and Ryder haven't even met before.

Ryley doesn't mess up in this dance and when they finish, the class go to their bags to get drinks and dry off any sweat. 

"Just so you know, Berry, you have such a cute boyfriend." Alice says.

"I know I do. And he loves me very much." Ryley says.

"Well, if I get the role of Anna, he may love me very much." Alice says with a smirk then walks over to her bag away from Ryley's. Ryley glares daggers into the back of Alice's head.