Ch 8: Dream

Que caressed the warm body that was standing in front of him. He loved tha sweet strawberry smell that was coming from her body. Tha soft kisses that he was placing on her neck made her moan a little. The sounds made his tool even harder. He haven't felt this way in a long time. So this feeling was great to him. He placed the soft brown body on the bed, so she was laying on ha back. She began rubbing on his nicely shaped abs. Their lips meet each other , tongues danced around each other . Their naked body smashed into each Otha , tha kiss was passionate & deep, their lips were made for each other. He moved his hands down to her lower parts & found she was slippery. She moaned. "Que, I want you." That motivated him to slide his tool right into her wet hole. They positioned each other in soo many positions. He didn't know who he was havin sex he only knew that it was more to him. Que didn't feel like he was fuckkn or having sex. It was deeper then that he took her with care & love.She was on top going as fast as he could. He looked into her eyes, nothing. He couldn't find out who she was. He analyzed her body from her breast , stomach ,waist. He saw a tattoo that was familiar to him but didn't kno where he seen it from. " Que... I'm bout to--" she reach her climax. Her juices came all out into his bare tool. She collapsed on top of him. " I love you Que," she said. He placed his hands on her soft round ass. " I lo-" he was cut off.

RING!

RING!

RING!

"uughh damn who was that " Que was awaken by his IPhone 5s ringing. He woke up smiling with his shirt stuck to him because he was sweatin to much in his sleep. He tried to sit up but notice he has a morning wood😏😏😏,so he just reached over to his nice stand & picked up his phone.

"hello,?" he said thru tha phone mad.

"you comin to tha studio so we can talk about da listening party.?" his manager J said thru the phone.

"yea , I'll be der around 2." Que said before hangin up the phone.

He sat back against is chestnut colored headboard & started to wonder who was tha mystery girl in his dream. Her body was amazing even the little stretch marks on her upper thighs didn't change tha way he was feeling. He had other dreams but this one in particular stood out to him.

*************************************

Jalia woke up in the arms of Levi's she remember that last night she had sex with him, but it felt like it was somebody else.She remember every details to when she was pulling on his body & moaning his name. Luckily his home boys wasn't home ,but that probably wouldn't change anything. She felt him moving ,She adjusted herself so he could get up. He walked into the bathroom that was in his room. She didn't know how beautiful his room was it was decorated nice for a dude.The walls paint dark red, with a black boarder, a black bedroom set, wood floors. His room was relaxing to her.

"ur woke." he said to her wen he walked out the bathroom.

"yea, I'm still sleepy tho." she said sittin up and adjusting the cover over her naked body.

he was getting back into the bed and covered up his lower parts.

"I should get going." Jalia swing her feet out the bed. before she could bend down to get her panties that was under the bed. Levi took a hold of her wrist. "don't go, if ur sleepy, get some rest with me." he said. She wasn't expecting him to let her stay the rest of tha day. She ain't have nun going on so it was only right.

"You sure." she said before scooting back into the bed.

"yea ma, u welcome here anytime." Levi pulled her close into him. This was good for Jalia she felt close to someone Possible they can grow into a relationship, but she can't grow if she has another person on her mind.

*************************************

Jaden woke up a long sleep that seem like it lasted for 5days , but only really for 12 hours. it was now 2 and he ain't have nun to do for tha remaining time. His mother notice that he's been acting very weird around tha house. His face was sliming down. Jaden wasn't nearly buff nor skinny, but u could his weight wasn't right.

"Jaden are u ok?" his mother said walkin pass his room.

He was just lookin at the mirror that was on his wall.

"Jaden, Jaden, talk to me , are u ok?" She was now entering his room.

he started blankly at his reflection. Ms. Laurie walked up to the side of him and touched his face. It was cold,ice cold. Her warms hand touching his cold face made him jump.

"mom, wat u doing.?" he asked gettin all angry.

"baby calm down, u was scaring me."she said.

Jaden grabbed his hoodie that was placed on his bed from the previous night. "I'm out, I'm going back to Cali tomorrow." he said grabbing his keys off his dresser & leaving.

"Jaden u need to see a doctor before leaving, you hear me." Ms. Laurie said yellin out to him before he reached the front door.

She continued down tha hallway til she got to Jalia's room, Ms.Laurie haven't seen her since last night & wonder was Lia in her room. She placed three knocks onto her down. no one answered. She tried to open it but it was lock. There were footsteps coming upstairs.

"Oh Jonna I thought u wer ur sister." she told her youngest daughter.

"she left last night" Jonna said before entering her room.

"where she go?" her mom had a worried look

"somewhere , ion know." Jonna walked into her room.

*************************************

Aria walked into her house early that morning ,last night she was at August house organizing his closet. It was late so he decided she should crash in one of his guest bedroom so she did. Now she was at her two bedroom apartment relaxing on the couch. It's gonna be different now since it's gonna be only her styling August & in two weeks they'll be in a different country with one another. She didn't want to mess it up so she had to get her inner freaky thoughts out. She doesn't wanna mess up the big checks that she will be receiving soon.

Her phone started to ring, she look at tha caller ID & seen 'Bobby 😘😏🙊'.

"oh shit I forget all about him." she said out loud before answering.When she got done with work she was gonna go over & talk to him, but that didn't happen.

"hello," she said thru the phone.

"aye wass up ,wat happen last night.?" He asked thru the phone.

"my bad, I was workin late & it slipped my mind. " she said tellin the truth.

"you wanna go get sum to eat later on ,& we could just talk." he suggested.

Aria started smiling thru tha fone. "yea that'll be nice."

"alright, meet me at PF Chang's around 3." he said before hanging up.

Aria hung up the phone & was smiling from cheek to cheek. She felt good that Bobby was giving her a chance to explain.Its not like they was gonna go out but still she wanted her friend back. Her phone went off indicating that she got a new message.

"aye this Aug, get ready round 12, I'm takin us shoppin so u can learn tha ropes of been my stylist." August sent her a text message. Aria screamed of excitement & threw her body back on tha couch so she was laying down on it.

*************************************

Who did Jacquees dream about?

Will Levi & Jalia get serious?

How will lunch go between Bobby & Aria?

Will shopping with August be fun?

COMMENT!!COMMENT!!COMMENT!!VOTE!!VOTE!!VOTE!!