Ch 2:Christmas Day

Jacquees ' POV

Christmas is here already I can't believe the year is almost ova. 'I just can't wait I'm just knowing that God has something good planned out for me next year , 2014 is my year & I believe it. I went upstairs to see wat my momma was doing & to give her the gift I bought ha.

"good morning momma & merry Christmas ." I walked into ha room & sat ona bed.

" good morning baby& merry Xmas to you too" she gave me a hug & kiss ona cheek.

" u had a good day yesterday moma?"

" yeaa, Laurie came ova yesterday & we started talkin about stuff like old times" she walked in ha closet.

" Ms Laurie, I haven't talked to her in awhile" That's Jalia's momma , that's like my 2nd momma. I bought ha something for Xmas I'll stop ova der b4 I go out to meet some ppl.

" She asked about ya, saying u don't come around no more since Jalia left for college." she walked back out wit some jeans & top in her hands.

" well u kno I been busy with my music." I was tellin ha

" yeaa ikno but that don't mean u leave tha ones who been der since day one." she told me & went back to ha closet.

"Ma I'm already hip , I was gon stop by der lata on today."

" call her first bc I think they suppose to come over." she came back out.

" is Jalia coming too" I miss my home girl.

"I don't kno she didn't tell me, but ha lil self better come & see me. " she went into ha bathroom

" well ma I'll see u lata. " I said through tha door & walked out.

maybe I'll give Jalia a call or text to see if she wanna catch up. Wait hol up somebody callin me.

" Hello?"

Lia's POV

"MERRY CHRISTMAS jonnabug!" I yelled to my lil sister wen I opened her bedroom door.I placed her gift bag on her bed

"Merry Christmas and thank you too." She said while sitting at her vanity. "You gift is in the penguin bag." i heard her giggle while walking to the pink funton where all the Christmas themed bags are sitting.

I smiled. "Thank you, he's soo cute." I said admired the heavy bag. Penguin are my favorite and this one so happened to have a Christmas clothes with a reindeer next to it. I laugh easily.

"I knew you'll like the bag before the gift." Johnna.

Playful stuck my youngest out at her."Why are u straighten ur hair, wear ur curls" I suggested while watching her swiftly slide the hair tools down her 4b curls. I always admired her right long mane.

"last time I check this is my hair" she playful snapped. "New look. You like the blonde highlights" she ran her hands down the straight section.

"Ooo, yea that's cute." The blonde popped against her Carmel brown skin. My sister, only 15 and already a master a hair. Yes I brag on mines differently.Lil sis will be owning her salon, creating hair products, styling celebrities hair and teaching classes. "Ima let you bless my hair before I leave"

"Yea Jae this sew-in last year. Imma put you on this new wig shit, the girls at your school won't know what hit 'em" she laughed.

I felt my face scrunch up. "Wigs.. sis I ion know.

"No , not those types. You'll be feelin like Bey with this these. In a couple my years in 2021 , every bitch gonna be wearing lace fronts.Marky my words ima be the queen of that shit."