Are you okay?

(Skylar outfit☝)

(2 days later)

-Lisa's POV-

I'm at the park it's 10am and I was minding my own business writing in my journal, I don't know what made me look up but when I did I saw dallas walking to me so I texted Skylar.

To Green eyes 😍: Skylar I know your not answering me, but please I'm at the park and dallas is coming up to me, hurry plz.

I just texted her I hope she hurrys up and get here, I heard your dad told  that douche Skylark off he laughs.

Her name is Skylar I corrected him not looking at him, look at me bitch! He yelled at me grabbing me by my hair.

-Skylar POV-

I was still in bed I haven't got up at all well to go to the bathroom that's it, I heard my phone go off with a text, Lisa and her sisters kept on texting me but I just ignore them.

I sighed then grab my phone and look at it, it's Lisa she texted me saying that she's at the park and dallas is walking up to her.

From beautiful princess: Skylar I know your not answering me, but please I'm at the park and dallas is coming up to me, plz hurry.

I got up and put on some cloths, I grab my car keys and left. I got to the park and I was looking for Lisa, I found Lisa and dallas is holding her by her hair and she's crying.

I ran up to them hey get the fuck away from her I yelled, dallas looks up and he has a stupid little smirk on his face he let's go of Lisa and pushes her on the ground.

I got up to them and punch dallas what's your fucking problem? Didn't I tell you next time you mess with her I'll put you in the hospital! I spat.

Just mind your own fucking business freak he spat back, he tired to punch me but I block it.

Dude you don't wanna mess with me I know karate so I'm telling you nicely just leave I say, he looks at me for a second then my crotch then he kicks me in the balls, I fall to the ground groaning.

He starts to kick me in my stomach you stole my girlfriend from me now your gonna pay he spat at me, he stop kicking me and got on top of me and broke my left wrist that was already sprain I scream in pain then he started punching me.

Stop your gonna kill her! Lisa yelled trying to push dallas off of me, stay out of this bitch then I heard something sounded like he punch her.

I look up from the ground to see him standing over her so I use all the strength in my body and got up, I tackled him and started punching him.

Fuck..... you..... I said everytime I punch him with my good hand, I heard people yell but I kept on punching him.

Then I got tackled to the ground I realize it's the cops, we're gonna need a ambulance right away one of the cops said.

I got flip over are you ok? The cop that tackled me ask, I shake my head no.

I'm in the back of the ambulance and Lisa is with me, I look at her are you ok? I ask her she just nods her head are you sure? I ask again.

I'm fine sky just have a black eye she says grabbing my hand, our families are on their way to the hostipal.

Ok is all I said, we get to the hostipal and they put a cast on my wrist, while they were doing that they check Lisa's eye.

-Lisa's POV-

We're inside Skylar hospital room I'm sorry I said, for what? She replies confuse for getting you involed...... If I didn't text you, you wouldn't be here in the hospital I say looking down.

It's ok princess I would do anything for you she said, I give her a sad smile then lean in to kiss her cheek thank you.

Skylar!? Her mom yelled then ran in and hug her ow, mom! She cried in pain, oh I'm so sorry baby are you ok? She ask Skylar.

Yeah I'm fine mom she said, then Mia walk up to me at first I thought she was gonna yell at me but instead she hug me, I was shock at first then I hug her back thank you for calling the cops she whispered.

Your welcome I whispered back, we both pull away, she smiled at me, I smiled back.

Lisa!? I hear then Christina ran in and hug me are you ok? She ask worried  yes I am chris I say.

All my sisters hug me, I hug them back, oh my god are you ok? Katherine ask Skylar.

Yes I'm okay I swear she says kinda annoyed by now by everyone asking her if she's ok.

Skylar's nurse said she can leave then the cops ask us if we want a restraining oreder on dallas before I could even say anything Skylar said fuck yeah.

So Skylar and I both restraining oreder on dallas he can't come in about 300 feet from my family and I, he also can't come in 300 feet from Skylar and her family.

Mrs. Carter-Cabello I ask Skylar mom yes? She says do you mind if I ride with Skylar? I ask nervously.

Yeah sure she says thanks I smile then I look at Christina she just nods, then got in the passager seat of Skylar car, she looks at me shock Lisa what are you doing? She says confuse.

I'm gonna ride with you, she has a scared look on her face don't worry your mom and christina said it's ok, ok she takes off I feel really bad she has to drive with one hand, she also has a busted lip on her left side which she had to get stitches, she had to get stitches on her left eyebrow, and she has bruises all over her stomach and rib cage.

It was quite threw the hole ride to my house, we're in front of my house umm thank you I say. No problem princess she replies, I'm sorry I say outta nowhere.

Lisa stop saying sorry it's ok, it's not your fault that he's a asswhole and to be honest your parents didn't pick a good guy for you she says.

I know um I better get in before my sisters have a panic attack I said, she chuckles ok lise later she hugs me. We both pull away then I kiss her, ow! She moves back and holds her lip oh my god I'm sorry about that I said damn it Lisa I thought.

It's ok she then kisses me, I kiss her right back I put my hand on the back on her neck to pull her closer, we pull away then lean our foreheads together we both smile then I kiss her again then get out.

Later sky text me when you get home I say closing the door, I walk up to the door then wave at her and walk in.

-Skylar POV-

I just got home I lock my car then walk inside, I see Camila and the girls are you okay? Camila runs up and hugs me, ow! I hiss in pain.

Oh god I'm sorry she then gently hugs me this time, I'm fine I replie I look at all the girls. Hallo ladies how are you guys? I ask.

We're good Lauren J replies what happen? Dinah ask then Normani smacks her back of her head ow! It's ok but I got into a fight with that guy Lisa was dating but they're not dating anymore.

He did this to you! camila yells, wow damn girl calm down...yes he did but I got him back and both Lisa and I have retraining orders on him he can't come in 300 feet from us and our families I told them.

Skylar! I hear sofi yell coming down the stairs then she hugs my leg, I look down at her and smile are you ok? she ask.

I move down to her level yes sofi I'm fine I tell her, she touches my face carefully not to hurt me then she kisses my cheek.

Aww all the girls say in unison, I one arm hug sofi then kiss her cheek. Go ahead and play or do whatever you doing before I say then she runs back upstairs.

I get back up and playfully glare at the girls I'm gonna go and rest I said going upstairs to my room.

I get to my room and text Lisa saying I got home, I lay down and got comfortable and close my eyes letting sleep take over me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 26 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Skylar and dallas both ended up in the hospital and Lisa just has a black eye nothing bad and both Skylar and Lisa got restraining oreders on dallas. Will Skylar take Lisa on a date or something to say thank you for calling the cops? Read more to find out.