Akatsuki And Their Cherry Blossom9

"I'm not sure but I do know she is a Hidden Leaf ninja." Sasori said still kneeling.

"Get more info on her and report back to me." The Leader said.

"Hai!" Sasori said bowing his head and disappearing from in front of his Leader.

----

"Hello." Sasori said standing in front of the base of the Akatsuki.

"What?!" Deidara said stunned that his teammate was still alive and not dead. "How are you alive? I saw you die with my eyes!" Deidara yelled still stunned.

"Yes, well I'm not dead, I'm right here and now we leave to go on another mission." Sasori said who was now walking away from the base.

"Another mission?" Kisame said disappointed that he isn't able to rest and relax for a little while.

"Yes." Sasori said.

"Lets go then. Hey, Itachi?" Kisame said looking down at his quiet yet lazy team mate.

"Hn?" Itachi said.

"Are you tired and hungry also?" Kisame asked holding his stomach.

"Hn." Was all that Itachi said.

"Oh my Jashin! Is that all you know how to say? 'Hn' Tch." Hidan said annoyed at Itachi for never actually giving any one a full response.

"Hn." Itachi said.

"AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!" Hidan yelled, holding his head.

Everyone was laughing at the way Itachi responded to Hidan. And they started off to Konoha to find their pink haired mystery girl.

----

"Well what should we get to eat?" Naruto asked the group.

"A-a-anything is f-f-f-fine with m-me." Hinata said.

"Yeah same here. As long as I get to eat I don't care." Choji said.

"Yes well it's still light out so we can take our time deciding." Sai said looking back at the smaller group of Sakura, Shikimaru, Neji, Kiba, and Shino. They were all surrounding her and laughing and talking.

"Let's ask Sakura I'm sure she has a good idea of what we should have." Tenten said looking back at the group waiting for them to catch up.

"Took you long enough big-forehead." Ino said looking at Sakura with a smile on her face.