My Feelings Are Exposed (part 2)

You:"Katya.. what are you doing?"
Katya:"shut up and let my lips do the talking."

Katya leans in towards you and presses her soft lips onto yours. You put your hands on her shoulders. Her fingers swirl around your body making you desperate each second. She opens her legs asking you to touch her. You run your hands down her stomach and you make it to her thighs. She moans with pleasure. "Yeah right there." she moans. You start to feel her inner thigh. Running your hand down just to tease her. She stops kissing you and says:"touch me damn it."

You:"you want me touch you katya?"
Katya:"oh my god yes!"

You obeyed what she said and she lays down on the bed and you get on top of her. You guys continue to make out with each other. She starts to grab on to your luscious hair. She whispers:"undress me.." You pretended you didn't hear her. "What... Katya?"

Katya:"undress me... fuck."
You:"what Katya?"
Katya:"I said undress me princess."
You:"ok baby girl."

You tell Katya to get up.

You:"you ready babygirl?"
Katya:"yes princess."

You sit on the edge of the bed and look at Katya. You bite your lip seductively and start to take off Katya's skirt really slowly and take them off completely and Katya throws it to the side of the room. The next layer is Katya's Vegas panties. You couldn't help but face Katya again but with sexiness in your eyes.

You:"goddamn it."
Katya:"what princess?"
You:"you're so damn hot."
Katya:"I know princess just undress me please."

You kept your eyes on Katya while taking off her panties. They were completely off and Katya tossed them across the room. You faced Katya's pretty fat pussy.

You:"oh my god Katya."
Katya:"what?"
You:"your vagina... it's beautiful."

Katya started to giggle seductively.

You tell Katya to sit on the edge of the bed. She sits down and you start to take off her shirt. The only layer of clothing left on her body is her bra. Slowly, you start to unhook the bra of hers and your face lights up. You never seen Katya fully undressed. It's finally Katya's turn to undress you. She takes it to the next level. She starts to put her finger on the vaginal part of your thong rubbing you which is making you wetter each second. You moan.

You:*moans* "katya..."
Katya faces you with lust in her eyes.
Katya:"yes?"
You:*moans* "just wait till I'm undressed."
Katya:"ok."

She puts her finger away and grabs the ends of your skirt and pulls them down slowly. The next layer is your thong. She tells you to get up and she gets on her knees and pulls them down with her teeth. She looks amazed and horny.

Katya:"oh fuck..."
You:"what Katya?"
Katya:"I just want to suck your pussy already."
You:"just wait til my shirt is off. I'm not wearing a bra."

Katya finally takes off your shirt slowly and your tits are shown. Katya's face is surprised. She didn't know you had big boobs. Finally both of you are fully undressed. Katya tells you come here and you guys make out. Your guys boobs are rubbing against each other. Katya picks you up and you put your legs around her. You guys land on the bed. Katya comes crawling to you. She continues to make out with you. After, she leaves wet kisses your neck. She starts to lick you down. You moan softly. She starts to suck your nipples. Then, she starts to lick your body all the way down til she faces your vagina.

Katya:"open those pretty legs princess."

You open your legs for Katya. Katya licks her lips and bites her lip seductively.

Katya:"your pussy is so wet. Fuck."
You:"I keep it wet for you babygirl."

She moves her blonde hair to the side. She licks her lips and starts to eat you out. You moaned softly. She stops to spit on your wet clit and goes in for more. Katya flicks her tongue which makes you moan more. "Oh fuck yes Katya! Oh my god!" You moaned. You grip on the bed sheets tight. Katya gets her finger and starts to finger you while she's eating you out. "Fuck Katya. Yes!" You moan again. She stops eating you out and starts to rub your wet pussy with her two fingers. She faces you with lust and seduction in her eyes. She bites her lip slowly. She starts to rub more harder each second. "Oh fuck!" You moaned. You grip the bed sheets tighter. Katya wanted to rub until you couldn't take it anymore. Your legs started to tremble and shake. Just what Katya exactly wanted. "Fuck Katya!!!" You moaned loudly. You licked your lips and bit your lip. You grabbed on to your hair and put your head back and moaned. Katya kept rubbing harder each second. She saw your legs shaking and she stopped. She comes crawling to you and makes out with you again.

You:"damn."
Katya:"what princess?"
You:"I taste good."

You switch positions with Katya while making out. This time, you're on top of Katya. Katya ran her hands down your exposed body and played with your ass. She put two hands on both butt cheeks and smacked them playfully. You finally licked her collarbone. Katya moaned softly. You licked her nipples and sucked them like a ring pop. You licked her all the way down until you faced her pretty wet pussy.

You:"open your pretty legs princess."

Katya opened up her pretty legs and her wet pussy was exposed. You moved your long hair to the side and started to eat out Katya. "Oh fuck me!" Katya moaned loudly. You flicked your tongue up and down to make Katya moan more. Her pretty little moans filled up the entire room. You spat on her clit and smacked her wet pussy. You continue to eat out Katya.

Katya:*moans*

You stopped licking Katya's pussy and started to rub her wet clit. You put two fingers and rubbed around harder each second. "Yes baby!! Oh fuck!" Katya moaned. Katya's pretty little legs were shaking and you stopped. You get on top of Katya and kissed her.

Katya:"princess"
You:"yes baby girl?"
Katya:"would you like to be my girlfriend?"
You:"yes. Yes I would. I love you Katya."
Katya:"I love you too. I will always love you."

You guys went to bed naked and holded hands.

THE END!!!