Chapter 13 - Mari's Party

Kailyn,

"Happy Birthday!" Chres And I Said To Mari As She Had Awakened From Her Sleep. With A Big, Somewhat Toothless, Grin, Mari Hugged The Both Of Us, Smiling Like Crazy. "Thank You." She Yelled As She Ran Downstairs. Chres And I Followed.

We Walked Into The Kitchen, Only To Find Mari Devouring A Stack Of Pancakes. For A Two-- Let Me Correct Myself. For A Three Year Old, Mari Sure Can Eat! I Cant Believe That Three Years Ago, I Gave Birth To The Most Adorable Little Girl.

After Eating The Big Breakfast Chres And I Prepared For Mari, We All Got Dressed. Even Though Chres And I Dressed Down, We Dressed Mari Up For Her Photoshoot, With Her Three Extra Outfits, That Takes Place This Morning [Outfits In External Link]. After Ten Minutes Of Driving, We Had Arrived At The Studio.

I Signed In Then We Proceeded To Walk To The Studio Where The Photoshoot Would Be Held. Because Mari Was Already Dressed In Her First Outfit, They Began Taking Pictures, While Chresanto And I Stood Aside And Watched.

"You Know, Terah Wants Us Three To Take Pictures Together. She Said Something About Publicity. You Down?" I Asked Chres. "Yeah, Plus, I Haven't Did Any Of This Since I Was In The Group." Roc And I Chuckled A Bit. "So, About Mari's Party." I Wanted To Make Sure Everything Was In Tact. "The Boys Are At The House Now Setting Things Up. Catering Should Be There Around Four O'clock, And The DJ Should Be There Around Five." Roc Informed Me. I Nodded.

"You Got Her Gift?" I Asked. "Yup, Im Pretty Sure She'll Love It." Roc Replied With A Sly Smirk, "Not As Much As Mine Though." I Teased. "Alright, Bet."

--------

Kailyn,

Three O'clock Quickly Approached. Even Though The Photo Shoot Had Been Over, Chres, Mari And I Decided To Go To The Mall Where Chres And I Bought Mari A Few Things. Some For Ourselves Too. Mari's Surprise Party Doesn't Start Until Five Thirty, So We Had A Few Hours Before It Actually Started. We Spent The Remaining Tome At The Park. While Mari Was Playing On The Playground, Chres And I Were Walking Along The Path.

As We Were Walking, Outta No Where, The Paparazzi Showed Up And Began Taking Pictures. Chres Ran And Grabbed Mari, Then The Three Of Us Got Inside The Car And Drove Off To Go Home. Well That Was Crazy.

When We Got Home, It Was Five O'Seven. We Only Had Twenty-Three Minutes To Get Ready. Mari And I Ran Up The Stairs. I Ran Mari A Bath. While The Water Was Running, I Picked Out Mari An Outfit; A Yellow And Blue Polo Ralph Lauren Shirt, With Blue Shorts. Also, Her Nike Air Jordans Three Retro III In Blue And Black. For Accessories, A Black Bow With Yellow Glasses.

After Picking That Out, I Stopped The Water And Began Washing Mari. I Dried Her Off Then Helped Her Put On Her Outfit.

"Go Watch TV While Mommy Gets Ready, Okay?" I Said To Mari As She Nodded After. I Literally Ran To My Bathroom And Jumped In The Shower. As The Water Ran Down My Body, I Grabbed My Wash Cloth And Squirted Some 'Very Sexy' Body Wash On It. I Then Began To Scrub All Over My Body. Because I Was Pressed For Time, I Had To End My Shower After Rinsing The Soap Off My Body. I Got Out The Shower And Dried Off. After Doing So, I Put On My Outfit; Split Leg Black And White Jeans With Stars, A Tupac Crewneck Sweater Sweatshirt With My Retro 5 Oreos.

When I Left My Room, I Went To Mari's Room So I Can Start Doing Her Hair. "Mari Come On So I Can Do Your Hair." I Ordered. We Went Into My Room And I Got Out A Comb, Hair Brush, Rubber Bands, And Doo-Grow Hair Oil. I Applied Some Oil In My Hands Then Massaged It Through Mari's Scalp. I Began Braiding The Top Half Of Her Hair. After Doing That, I Grabbed Two Stands Of Hair And Began Twisting It. I Continued This Process Until The Entire Back Part If Her Head Was Full Of Two Stranded Twists, Thus Giving Off A Natural Look For Mari. I Just Left My Hair The Way It Was; A Messy Bun.

I Checked The Time On My Phone; Five Twenty-Eight, It Read. I Told Mari To Stay In My Room, Before I Went Downstairs To Check On Everything. There Were A Lot Of People Here Already. Everything Seemed In The Right Place, So I Told Chres He Can Go Ahead And Escort Mari Down Here.

"Can I Please Get Everyone's Attention?" I Asked Nicely But Loud Enough For Everyone To Hear. Soon Enough, The Room Fell Silent. Music Started Playing As Chres And Mari Walked Down The Steps. Once They Were At The Bottom, Everyone Applauded And Snapped A Few Pictures. Soon, The Party Began And People Were Dancing, Laughing, Conversing, Eating, And Socializing.

Hours Into The Party, Chres And I Helped Mari Cut Her Cake. After Everyone Got A Slice, Mari Started Opening Presents. "And This One Is From Daddy." I Struggled Sliding In A Huge Box. Mari Was Too Excited. She Tore Off The Wrapping Paper, Reveling A Power Wheels Barbie Ford Mustang. She Was So Excited. Next, It Was My Gift. Once Again, Mari Tore The Wrapping Paper From The Big Box, Revealing A Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle.

After Going Through A Few More Gifts I Heard The Most Annoying, Loud Mouthed Voice Speak. "Roc! Where You At?" The Voice Called Out.

"What The Fvck Is This Bvtch Doing Here?!" I Yelled, Once I Noticed Who It Was.

---------------------

Das It,, Please COMMENT ! ,,, Nothing More To Say But C O M M E N T !

Follow Me On:

IG| @_indianthugg_
Twitter| @_IndianThugg_