Chapter 2 - Weekend With Daddy

Kailyn,

Friday,

Mari and I woke up at around 10:45. After showering, Mari and I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"Mommy, how do you make babies?" Mari questioned. I literally choked on my orange juice. "Well, it's when a man dips his lolli pop in a woman's sugar and when that happens, a baby is created." I answered to my best of ability. "Ohh... Well, when is daddy gonna dip his lolli pop in your sugar?" Mari asked yet another question. Once again, I almost choked. Chuckling, I replied, "Im sorry sweety but mommy and daddy can't do that anymore. For one, daddy has a girlfriend and two, daddy doesn't feel that way about mommy." She sighed. "What's wrong pooh?" I questioned. "Well, all my other friends have their mommy and daddy's together and it's not fair mine aren't!" Mari yelled running to her hiding spot.

Truth was, somewhere in me, I still had those strong feelings for Roc. I sighed loudly and washed our dishes. After completing that, I went and found Mari. "C'mon mama. I know you're sad but we gotta go see daddy. Don't you wanna go see him?" I tried to sooth her. Eventually, she gave in and I ended up carrying her to the car for her weeked with Roc.

-

We arrived at Roc's house and walked up to his door. When he opened the door he greeted me and gave Mari the biggest hug. We walked inside to the living room only to be met by 'No Edges' [A/N: The Things I Say About Her In This Story Aren't What I Really Think Of Her. I Absolutly Adore Her.] *Sigh*

"Alright I gotta go bye mama." I said breaking the awkward silence. With that, I left.

Chres,

"Daddy, can I ask you something in private?" Mari asked me giving Desiree a cold stare. "Anything babygirl." I picked her up and walked outside with her. "Wassup?" "When you gone dip yo lolli pop in mama shuga?" She asked with a lot of sass and ghettoness (?). "Now what does that mean." "You know, to make a baby, duh" Mari said shaking her head. Well, that was an intresting question. "Who exactly told you this?" Was my response.. "Moma." She said and with her right arm on her hip." "Smh! Hey, wanna get some ice creme?" I tried to lighten the mood. "Don't gotta ask me twice."

-

We were inside ColdStone. "What kind do you want Mari?" I asked. "Strawberry." "Two strawberries please." We got our ice cream and sat down. "Daddy you never answered my question. "Oh. Well, if mommy and daddy get together, then things like that can happen. Until then, me and mommy gotta stay friends." "When are you and mommy gonna get together then?" She asked in her baby voice. Honestly, I really don't know. I mean yeah, I wanna be with her, but I'm still with Desiree at the same time.

"I don't know babygirl. I don't know. But hey. How about me, you and mommy have a family day tomorrow. Just you, me and mommy. No one else." "Yayy!!!" Mari cheered. Man, how I Love my babygirl.
-----------------------------

Okay, That's The End Of This Chapter. Im Not Really Feeling This Story And I Really Dont Have A Clue Where Im Going With It. For Now At Least. But Ima Keep Posting. So, Tell Me How Im Doing With This Story.. COMMENT, VOTE, READ. Make Sure You Read My Image Book! **What Amari Wore On Friday And Saturday Will Be In The External Link**