His type

After 2nd and 3rd hour are over. Everyone goes to lunch.
Kristine is sitting on one side of the table with Jenna, Macie, Karly, and Cherish on the other.

Cherish:Is Gavin, the new kid, cute?
Jenna: No, he's not cute. He's hot.
Macie: No, he's s amazingly hot.😍
Kristine: Seriously. Why is that all ya'll talk about.😔

Gavin walks up and sits next to Kristine.

Jenna: Hey Gavin, come sit by me.(she pushes Macie off the bench.)
Gavin: Na I'm good.
Jenna: Why don't you want to sit by me.😭
Gavin: Cuz I want to sit next to Kristine and that side of the table.
Jenna: Macie go sit by Kristine!
Macie: No! You go sit by her!
Kristine: I can't do this anymore! I'm going to sit at a nother table! ( Walks to the other side of the room and sits alone at a nother table.)
Gavin: ( Picks up his lunch.)
Jenna: Where are you going hot stuff .😘
Gavin: Going to sit by Kristine. (Walks over to Kristine and sits down next to her.)
Jenna: Uhg. Why does he always want to be with Kristine?!😭
Macie: Mabey he likes her.
Jenna: That can't be right. Why would a hot guy like him, like a girl like Kristine?
Macie: true.

Gavin: Are you okay?
Kristine: Ya just sick of them always talking about boys. 😠
Gavin: I have to agree with you on that one.
Kristine: Are you done eating.
Gavin: Ya. I'm going to go through away my lunch, and then I will be right back.
Kristine: I'll come. So that we can just leave.
Gavin: Sounds  good. Let's go.

They walk over to the trash and Gavin throughs away what was left of his lunch and Kristine does the same. They walk out of the lunch room and out into the hall. Then they walk down to the lockers.

Gavin: So.
Kristine: So?
Gavin: What now?
Kristine: We could sit here and talk or we could go down to the gym.?
Gavin: Hm. If we stay here Jenna and them will find us, so let's do to the gym and talk.
Kristine: Sounds good to me. Let's go.

Kristine: You know how early when we where talking and you said that Jenna and them arn't your type, and I ask what your type was, then you said that you would tell me later? I'll don't want to sound weird, could you tell me now?
Gavin: Haha. Sure. My type would be someone who dosen't care that much about how they look. She has to be sweet, kind, and someone that I feel comfortable talking to. And she understands me and know and aceps the point that I have strange moods and anger issues.
Kristine: That's cool. Good standards to have.
Gavin: Can I tell you something. You can't freak out on me when I say this. Okay.?
Kristine: of course. FYI I don't freak out on anything.
Gavin: Haha. Good. This is going to sound weird and I know we just met a couple of hours ago but, I like you Kristine.❣️