Today's The Day !

OK. Today's the final day and we're saying our goodbye's

FUNERAL SERVICE...

Everyone gets seated on the left side , the left side was for close friends of the family or bubblez . Then the family waits outside to be seated on the right side. Most of the family didn't want to view her body in front of the church because we didn't want to see her in the casket. Her main family sat in the first row. Her mom , sisters,brothers, sister-in-law,granmother.

I sat down by my cousins shay, fini ,jonae , and daisha. We were all close to eachother since we was all around the same age except fini and jonae . The service begans and my Aunt is an evangelist and her husband is a pastor plus his mother is an aposel I think that's right and his father is a Bishop.  My Aunt husband (pastor)  asked did anyone would like to give our family , the family of La'rena Drayton a.k.a BUBBLEZ any encouraging words on how they knew bubblez OR how kind she was. Briana got up and said what she had to say. Briana is bubblez oldest brother wife.
BRIANA: *SNIFFS* When I first met Bubblez we didn't get along right then and there lol
EVERYONE IN CHURCH: *crying and humming
BRIANA:  We all know that bubblez wouldn't want us to be crying. she was the most sweetest and loving person you'll ever met
EVERYONE IN CHURCH: Agreeing . smiling
BRIANA: bubblez was happy when she found out she was going to be an auntie , she would always rub my belly and talk to it . but I'm not gone stand up here long i just wanted to know that she will BE MISS .
EVERYONE IN CHURCH: Clapping...

Pastor: Next on the progam will be a solo by Evangelist Campbell

Goodevening Everyone I Am LaRena Older Cousin and I will be singing for your glory and I Give myself away.....

After my aunt got done singing everyone still was in tears and at that point people was crying louder and that's when the pastor got on the microphone and told bubblez mother to stand up and go hug someone that you know not afriad to praise GOD with you and that's when she turn around to my mom and the church was on fire *not for real* She kept saying "I PLED THE BLOOD" "I PLED THE BLOOD" . They was playing the little shouting music , I turned around well to the side to see fini , shay ,jonae and daisha crying I was already crying . Fini had caught the holy ghost and started shouting , we had to get up and be there for her so we had all got up and hugged her. I heard her and her sister shay speak in tongue , I was 18 yrs old during this time and when I heard them speaking in tongue I thought it was so amazing that they was doing that at a young age and I always want to be able to be in church and start speaking in tongue out of nowhere. But back to the story. Its was the ending of the funeral then going to the grave site.

We just got to the grave site and the Older adults passing out flowers and balloons to the younger ones so we can place on her grave. Everyone said a prayer for our family and let us drop the flower onto her casket and released the pink and white balloons.

A/N: Sorry about this I was just missing her that's all. Please comment if you have any questions I hope you guys like my book
CHARACTERS: ME OR NEKA-COUSIN
SHAY-COUSIN
FINI-COUSIN
DAISHA-COUSIN
BUBBLEZ MOM-GINA
PASTOR-MY AUNTIE HUSBAND
EVANGELIST- MY AUNTIE , THE PASTORS  WIFE ,HER COUSIN
MY MOM-NEEKIE BUBBLEZ OLDEST COUSIN....