Chapter three

Alex's POV

We were at the meeting discussing some new project when I looked at Lauren, she was leaning on the table which made her breasts on view and damn that cleavage. I kept staring at her chest like a retarded until the design manger spoke " so miss Justice what do you think? " he asked " ehm, send me the draft of the project and I will let you know my decision " I recovered quickly and dismissed everyone " so what do you think about the project Lauren? " I asked " will it's quite good and I think it will increase the income a lot " she said " well here's your task, I need you to study the project well and by the end of the week I need a full study on it with your opinion and if you have anything to edit " I said and she nodded and stood up and came to me and stood behind me " Miss Justice I just wanna ask you about a few things that we discussed during the meeting " she said leaning towards the table so basically her chest was beside my mouth and I just lost myself staring, damn how much I wanna take her right now on this table, squeeze her delicious breast , bang that tight ass till she can't walk anymore, " Miss Justice did you hear me " she asked and I quickly moved closer to the table to hide my boner " Lauren you can ask anything you want onec you're done with the study now you can go " I dismissed her and once she went away I took some tissues and hurried to the bathroom.
" I can't believe I'm doing this " I said unbuttoning my pants and slided them along with my boxers just enough to free my penis " damn it she makes me so hard " I took my hard member in my hand and start rubbing it while imagining Lauren doing it " oh yaas " I grunted feeling close to my climax and I start rubbing fast " ohh shit " I cummed so hard and after I finished I cleaned up and went to my office.
I can't believe what she's doing to me.

Lauren's POV

I could swear that I saw something in her pants when I was leaning beside her but I think I'm just tired.
I was doing some work on my computer when Alex came to her office, I wonder what took her so long in the meeting room " Lauren follow me please " Alex said and I followed her, her blonde hair looks soo soft I wish I could pass my fingers through it, " so what do I have in the afternoon? " she asked " nothing actually after lunch just some papers you need to look through " I said " okay, how about you join me for lunch? " I looked at her shocked yet excited but I didn't let it show " as you like Miss Justice " I said " Lauren when it's only me and you in the room you can call me Alex " okay this is definitely not the beast they were talking about.

" so tell me about yourself Lauren " Alex said " there's nothing much to say, I study Business I'm the cheerleading captain, I live a very normal life " I said " which gender do you prefer " wow I didn't expect that " I'm sorry it's something personal you don't have to answer " she recovered quickly " not it's okay, I like both I'm bisexual " I said and I could've sweared that I saw her eyes lighten up " you? " I asked though I know " I think you know " she said and winked at me, is she really flirting with me??
"may I ask something personal a little?" she asked " you already did so I think it's okay " she chuckeld and continue " are you single? " again I'm shocked " Yes, you? " I asked " I'm always single " she said laughing " oh and why is that " I asked " I'm not the relationship type, feelings are weakness I'm the hit and run type " she said and although I know this already but I kinda felt disappointed " so you just bang the girl and then you leave " I said " hey it's not like I lie to them, every single girl I've slept with knew already that it's a one time thing " she said " and they agree? " I asked " of course, I mean look at me I have every thing that attracts a girl, sexy body, money, power and a p- ahh like I said everything and to top that I'm very good in bed " she said smirking but what she was going to say then stopped?? Whatever " wow you're so full of yourself " I said " okay Lauren let me tell you this " she said and I nodded " the business world is rough you need to look strong even if you're not, you need to look confident even cocky even if you're afraid or anxious you need to look strong like they said fake it till you make it, one time I read a saying - fake confidence until you feel it - and that's how I became the beast, don't feel don't trust don't show weakness always stand strong and held your head high " she said and I looked at her with a great admiration " wow, thank you for the advice " I said " no need, Lauren I have seen potential in you the first time I saw you in the auditorium, you have a flame inside you, you need to let it burn, work hard and stay strong even when you fail keep trying by the end of this month I need you to prove me right and if it happened you will be my right hand in the future, at first when your father asked me to train you I was doing him a favor but right now I'm doing myself a favor by creating what I need in the future " she said and I felt so proud that the great Alex thinks high of me " now come'n it's time to go back to work " she said and we went to the company.
I really feel like some has lighted a flame in me, I will do whatever it takes not to fail her.