Chapter 13

Lauren

Alex have been more than amazing with me, buying me gifts, taking me out, making love to me but there's one thing that has been bothering me, I hadn't seen her penis once since before our lost and I'm starting to get worried, she would make love to me with her mouth with her hands but never her penis and sometimes she would think I'm asleep after sex but sometimes I'm not and I've come to notice she would go to the bathroom after she make sure I'm asleep, I know her and she didn't have that insistent bladder so one time I went after her to the bathroom and I came to know that she would go and masturbate alone.
I don't know why but I'm starting to think that she doesn't want me anymore but she's making efforts to please me so I don't think that's the reason so maybe my body isn't appealing to her anymore especially after the pregnancy and she doesn't want to hurt my feelings, maybe I'm not enough for her anymore. My mind is flowing with maybes and that egoistic flirt Kathryn isn't making things any easier, what if Alex thought that she's sexier than me what if she wants her and that's why she isn't really having sex with me anymore.
I was thinking really hard and then Alex's groaning brought me back, I totally forgot that I was watching her sleeping " morning baby " God how much I love her morning rasp " morning baby " I kissed her cheek and she frowned " what am I? A three years old kissing me on my cheek,  I need my lips morning kiss " she pout " oh you said you aren't a kid and yet you're pouting like a little baby " I teased her " whatever I want my kiss "
I chuckeld and picked her lips but Alex seemed to have another plan and she flipped us over and started a very heated make out session.
I was enjoying Alex's lips when her phone interrupted us and she groaned " it's okay baby " I soothed her " this better be good " she said irritated
"..."
" Yes "
"..."
" I am aware of that and may I remind you that I am the boss "
"..."
" okay okay no need to yell woman, I'll be there soon " she hunged up " I swear sometimes I feel like strangling Ria " I chuckeld " you can't survive without her honey "
" I need to be at the company as soon as possible, I'm sorry honey " she apologized " it's alright, I should go too, we don't need any nosy blabbering people saying that you're treating me differently cause I'm your girlfriend " " let any bastard comment on that and their ass's will be on the street in no time " she said smugly and I laughed " I love how egoistic you're, it's so hot " I said and picked her lips and she growled " fuck you Ria for ruining my morning ".

I got ready to go to work with Alex but of course she didn't shower with me claiming it will make us late, yeah right as if I don't know the real reason.

I was going to Alex's office to go with her through some work project and I saw that bitch in her office, I tried to calm down and wait for her to finish " yes Lauren? " Alex asked " It's okay Miss Justice I can wait for Katherine to finish " I said in the fakest tone " oh no I can't have such a beautiful lady waiting " she flirted boldly " Katherine we can finish later " and oh my God, hahaha Katherine face was priceless " sure mam " she walked out glaring at me " now to the hot lady, how can I help you " she asked smirking,  and I walked to her and she spin around to face me " I can think of many ways to help me "I said in her ear while my hand was slowly going over her chest, today she wore a suit, I love when she wears a dress that would show her curves but when she wore a suit I'm gone"  oh yeah?  Tell me baby " she husked back and brought me closer and I can feel her getting hard " I... Want... You... To sign these papers " the look on her face is hilarious " oh baby look at you " I couldn't stop laughing " does little Alex think he was getting some " she glared at me " you will pay back for teasing me Lauren, right now go back to work before I bounce on you " I blow her a kiss and went back to my office.

While at work I come up with a plan, I will continue to tease Alex, I will drive her crazy and I won't let her touch me till I see that monster of her saluting at me again, haha how evil I am.

" Are you ready to go baby? " Alex asked from the door of my office " yeah, let's go " I was locking my door with Alex standing behind me when I 'accidentally ' dropped the keys and bent ever so slowly to grab them, my ass grinding slightly over Alex's front and she took a sharp breath but didn't say anything.

Just wait baby you will have more of that coming your way till you give up.

Unknown POV

I saw the bitches coming out of the company looking all lovey-dovey it makes me sick, right now I will let them be but when the times come they will pay for what they did, no one screws with me and get away with it.

------------------------------
It's a short chapter but it's something, in few months I will graduate, yeeey, so I'm more than busy but I will try and post short chapters every now and then, if you don't like it tell me so I can put the story on hold, so choose.
Love you all
XOXO
Memi