"Nei!" Jungkook said excitedly while he took the ring that fits me, He carefully took my left hand and slipped the ring in my finger, I took the other ring and took his left hand and slipped the ring on his finger.

"You guys will go to the house you guys are staying, the driver will take you there and tomorrow you guys will have a day off basically you can do anything together, you can go anywhere that depends on you."

"Nei! I'll take care of Nabongie!" Jungkook said while I find a way to hide my face because of blushing.

"Oooooooooh!" Bangtan oo-ed.

"So much sweetness hahahahaha." JYP-nim said.

"Good thing we got that on tape." The Camera director that was in the office said.

"Yes!" Jungkook shouted.

"Oh my Gosh." I said to myself.

"What did you just say my beautiful wife."

"Nothing, let's go now." I said grabbing him to the door, I turned back to see everyone.

"Bye guys I'll see you soon!" I said and waved to them.

———
"So you have a bunny teeth?" Jungkook asked while we where walking down the street with staffs and cameras.

"That feels so scripted."

"Believe me boo it isn't."

"Ah okay." I said, I feel so uncomfortable I never thought that he would be my "husband" but I was expecting another guy you know? but I won't be picky and just make this work it'll be just for a year anyways.
Yes, a year. Why? Because this is We Got Married 5th Anniversary.

"So what are your hobbies?" I said to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Well I have a lot of hobbies but my top two would be playing Overwatch and go Bowling."

"I love Overwatch! But I suck a Bowling!" I was not lying, It is true that I love Overwatch, & I suck at Bowling.

"Oh I can teach you how to play bowling better, let's go for a date maybe?" Though I'm not comfortable with him, I'd love to play bowling, it's been a long time since I played bowling.

"Sure I'd love to go on a date." I turned to him and smiled.

We walked to the nearest coffee shop we could go for and when he opened the door for me, I ALMOST slipped, almost because Jungkook catched me, which is so freaking cliché.

"Yah Noona try not to be clumsy! Aish look you slipped, good thing I catched you hahaha!"

"Jungkook-yah be quiet, we are disturbing people."

I was walking to the counter when a person almost hit me because they ran too fast, but Jungkook pulled me to his side to lock of fingers, It's comfortable though I must say.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Solbin , what can I help you?"

"Hello may I have one Iced Americano and?" Jungkook loocked at me expecting an answer and then it knocked into my senses.

"Strawberry Frappé please, also you really look familiar." I said smiling.

"Ahh...well, I'm LABOUM's Solbin, my family owns this cafè and I help around here sometimes on my day off's."

"Ah I see, you're really pretty by the way, I don't mean to sound creepy

"Ah I see, you're really pretty by the way, I don't mean to sound creepy." I smiled, that was true BECAUSE she really was SO pretty, I'd kill to have her looks honestly.

(A/N: SAME NAYEON, LIKE SOLBIN IS THE NEXT GENERATIONS VISUAL!)

"Thank You So Much! I'm a really big fan of TWICE and Bangtan Sonyeondan, Please help yourselves."She thanked me and handed us the drinks.

We walked out the cafè and the PD told us that it was time to go to the house we are staying in. When we arrived at the house PD told us that we could have the whole night to ourselves and we would start filming the whole day tomorrow, they also told us where they setted the camera's.

PD and staff began to leave the house and we had the house all by ourselves. It was really awkward being alone together in the house and I know that there's a lot of camera's around us so I will try not to cause a scene.

"I'm gonna go shower." I said to break the silence and pointed the bathroom behind me, and lord knows why I placed my carry on bag behind me.

"Yah Yah Noona!" Jungkook screamed and stanned up so fast to catch me.

"Well this position is kinda...umm..." I stated.

-----------

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I'm back again hahaha, first of all I wanted to apologize for the long ass break over the summer andddddd my school just started sooo I will be only able to update on the weekends, I hope you understand me! I AM TRULY AND HEARTFULLY SORRY!!