~Chapter x 8~

Flopsy: Hello my little bunnies! Flopsy here! AND OH LORD! 1.1K reads! Thank you guys so so much! I'm so glad you guys like this book! And I might start a whole different book for Final Fantasy XV because I've been enjoying the game so far. But! I'm starting it AFTER I finish this book.

Start time: 10:10 A.M February 23rd 2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) - your name

(l/n) - last name

(e/c) - eye color

(h/c) - hair color

(h/l) - hair length

(s/t) - skin tone

(f/c) - favorite color

Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurapika's Point of View...

I unlocked my apartment and pushed all the shopping bags inside. Once I had done so, I kicked off my shoes while looking around. Apartment, clean. Everything where they had to be...I didn't want to put the groceries away so I just walked to the couch and flopped onto it. I unbuttoned my dress shirt a little from the top and sighed...

How. How. How could I not have figured it out...that mark on her upper arm....She had the Phantom Troupe Mark.....The talk I had with Chrollo. He said that (y/n) was his daughter....She ran away with six of the eyes....He says she did it to get the money. Once I went back to her apartment....I didn't know what to say....To the person I fell in love with...To the person who hid this from me....Was she a spy? No....She couldn't have been. Her house was blown up by another member of the Phantom Troupe......Or was it staged.....I wanted the truth....I wanted it so badly...I want her to say that the mark wasn't real, that she didn't have anything to do with them, that she was just someone who got involved in all of this because of me...

I ruffled my hair and got up...I know she wasn't going to say that after I saw that mark...I feel like the next time I see her...I won't hesitate in killing her. But....I want the truth....I want it so badly......I want her to tell me why she hid this from me. Why she sold the eyes....Why did she do it....when she already knew who I was at first glance. So why....

I took out my phone and saw twenty four missed calls...All from (y/n)...I sighed. I can't take it any longer....I buttoned my shirt back up and grabbed my jacket. I quickly put on my shoes and exited my apartment. I quickly put on my jacket and looked at the snow falling, covering everything in a sheet of white. I walked down the stairs and looked at a snowman a kid had built with their friends. I sped my walking pace up making my breathing quicken. Why am in a rush....I don't want to see her...oh who the hell am I kidding, I miss her...I miss talking to her....only ignoring her was tearing me up from the inside.....it had been a week of not talking to her. Even Gon, Killua, and Leorio tried to get me to see her again.... 

"She wants to tell you the truth." Killua stated that, making me not want to feel the pain of her words of truth. 

"Stop being so goddamn stubborn! She wants to tell you the truth!" Leorio snapped, making my eyes skip over words of the book I was reading that day. Then my eyes landed on one word in my book...'truth.'

"She really wants to see you Kurapika, she wants to give you the truth." Gon said in a tone that caught my attention as we sparred. Hearing that made me sweat even more, hearing her truth.....

.

..

...

I was panting once I arrived at the front of her apartment doorstep...truth.....I want the truth...I don't want to kill her. I don't want to....I don't......(y/n).......she was standing in front of me......she didn't turn around. I didn't let her move because of my grip on her wrist...I didn't want to let her go.....I want her to turn around and look at me. I want to see those beautiful (e/c) orbs that beamed with life. I want to feel her warm (s/t) hands against mine, as we embrace the presence of each other. I want to see that smile that can calm me whenever I'm riled up. I want her. I want to feel all of her.......