The date!

Me in my boo in my bobo riding

all up in the back with his chick right beside him

ladies if you love youre man show them you the fly'est

fring up on it girl show them how you ride it

What a good song for a date day today eh. I still cant believe im going on a date with jame nononono correction im getting free food. Oh shut up tonii stop denying it you kinda like jamal. YES im talking to my self i often do that and i have no idea why anyway i got up went in to the bathroom then i felty like listening to music so i ran back to my room and pressed play on my ipod touch and den let me love you (Mario) came on wow i started whining and dancing and stripping at the same time by the time i finished romans revenge (Nicki Minaj) was playing i was too tired to dance naked so i just hoped in the shower.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................

by the time i came out i felt so fresh and my hair was just curly so i decided to straighten my front fring and let it air dry. I walked into my closet and picked up some shorts not too small just normal with some red leggings to wear under it stopped just under my knees. with my vest top and my mickey mouse jumper i put it on opened my shpe closet . Yes i have a shoe closet i prefer it like this anyway i picked up my red vans and got 20 pounds of my mum went into my dads room and kissed him

Dad: Baby Toniie, how are you doing my darling. i sat down and had a god convo with my dad then i got a phonecall but otit was on private i answered

Me: Hello?

Person: Where the hell are you got me waiting outside cineworld for you . oh it was jamal

Me: yh yh im coming. I locked of on him said bye to my dad and grabbed my bus pass and my vaseline and money then walked out my house i put them in my pocket.I  decided to listen to some music but i forgot my ipod at home so i just plugged my headphones in my phone. Listened to some tunes and carried on walking to the bus stop as soon as i got their there were aload of boys just sitting there oml i decided to mind my bussiness and do what i always do ignore them.

1boy: Oii Hanii come here NOW!. I just about heard the it since the music wasnt that loud i turned around and saw my brothers Calvin and Tyrone looking vex. Oh god wht did i do ? i walked over to them and their friends kept licking their lips and winking at me eurchgh. Calvin stood u and dragged me round the corner.

Me:Calvin te melius adepto irrumabo de me nunc ante i clamatis ( Calvin you better get the fuck of me right now before i sream) i shouted at him

Calvin: Dont shout at me you canis (dog) why the fuck do you look like a slag?

Me: Calvin im warning you. i got out of his grip and carried on walking i saw the bus coming so i quickly jumped on it i went to the top and blasted my music. I fellt my phone vibrating it was my Tyrone hehe i ignored it and carried on listening to my music after 10 mins i got their i went into primark and saw some nice chinos so i got them and carried on my destnation to cineworld.

I  got their after about five minuites of walking and buying some sweets for the journey and oh oh i saw a vexed Jamal i decided i didnt want to get shouted at so i just went into the cinemas after doing james bond shit then payed to watch 'The devil inside' i gave the man my ticket and after him winking at me i went in. I started to eat my sweets while the adverts were on i dont know but i just cant wait till it actually starts.

Rack city bitch

Rack cityTen ten ten twenties on ya titties bitch

100 deep V.I.P. no guest list bitch

I quickly picked up it was jamal shit i saved his number from before oh well i might aswell tell him im in here that way he cant shout at me since you have to be quite.

Me: Hello

Jamal: FUCK YOURE PISSING ME OFF YOU WE-

Me: Dont shout at me and im already inside

Jamal: WHAT?!

Me: Yhh im in Devil inside' see you then byeeeeee. I quickly locked off and started laughing to myself our first date and im already up to mischiefs  A few minutes later jamal came in and was looking around i quickly bent down so he couldnt see me the next thing i feel is a tap on my shoulder i looked up and saw him standing their with a smirk. WOW Bipolar much i felt relieved and smiled at him.

Me: Why hello their how are you doing this fine afternoon? i was praying head for him to play along

Jamal: Dont fuck about with me! he went back to being pissed see i told you he was bipolar.The people i the cinema started to shhush us but Jamal just gor angrier.

Jamal: Who the fuck are you teling to shut up blood take your own advice and mind your on fucking bussiness fam. Arghh shit hes jst getting us in trouble

Me: Jmal shut up and watch the film kmt. He looked at me and walked out great now he wants me to run after him

Me: Bye Jamal same time next week. i was going to finish my movie. I see him running up the steps and them he tripped up and dropped i started creasing HARD LOL. He got up and dragged me out i dont know were he was taking me but i left him as long as i get my money that i payed for the ticket with back :). He took me on the bus and wouldnt answer me everyime i asked him were he was taking me he stood up and dragged me again we walked for like 20 mins and i had no clue were he was taking me so i got out of his grip and sat on the floor. How dd i know he wasn't going to rape me.

Jaml: What the fuck are you doing?

Me: As you can see i am sitting on the floor ! He walked up to me and picked me up i started screaming and was doing so for like 5 mins until my throat started hurting me so i just gave up.

Me: 'Dear god, if you can hear me please for give me on all the sins i have done and i hpe after jamal has fdinished raping me you strike him with lightening oh go-

Jamal: What are you doing? by now he was holding me and creasing hard i jumped o him and ran he ran after me, grabbed me and he kissed me WOW considering this is my first ever kiss oits the best. I saw sparkz as our tongues wrestled eachother.

**********************************************************************************************************************

***********************************************************************************************************************