“Just don’t say anything stupid to her and you’ll be fine.”
    “I was talking about the outfit” He grumbled standing up snapping the gold watch to his left arm. Eros grabbed the black tie swinging it over his neck, tying it perfectly he smirked.
    “You look….normal” Smirking more. Thanatos growled, grabbing the jacket off the bed.
    “Why am I even doing this, I should just copy Hades method” Eros shook his head, folding his arms.
    “Bad idea. Trinity has never had a choice, if you do that she’ll resent you for it…forever” He gave Thanatos a pointed look, making the man nod. His door knocked, calling for whoever to come in Nadia poked her head in.
    “She’s ready” Smiling at them.
    “Wonderful, he’ll be out in a minute” She nodded closing the door softly.
    “I feel sick” Thanatos huffed, fixing the jacket over his shirt.

Eros smiled at him, Thanatos could yet make this work, as long as his temper didn’t get the better of him. He could defiantly look the part, hell if Eros ever got the chance he’d make Thanatos his wing man. Without helping himself Eros pulled out a cell phone, lining it up with Thanatos.
    “What are you doing?” He frowned.
    “This is to perfect not to get a photo of” Chuckling. Growling Thanatos waved his hand, bursting the cell into ash.
    “Dude, that’s like the third one today” Smirking Thanatos started for the door.
    “You forgetting something?” Eros reminded him, pausing Thanatos looked over his shoulder.
    “What?”
    “You gunna give her something?” His eyes widened.
    “Like what?”

    “Oh for the love of…..think of something nice” Shrugging. Nodding Thanatos took a second before smiling, closing his hand he shut his eyes letting the black smoke spin around his closed fist. Eros stepped to him, when he opened his hand.
    “What are those?”
    “There feathers from my wings, I turned them into hard earrings.”
    “Clever” A black velvet box was presented placing the earrings into it, stuffing the box into his pant pocket. Walking out of the room, Thanatos headed for the large living room.

His eyes searched the room, finding her standing in the open doorway looking out into the garden. The bright light from the human world gave the outside a bright white glow, this caused the black dress she wore to stand out even more. Her hair had been left down looking more like chocolate curls, they fell soft over her shoulders and back. Trinity heard him turning around slowly, her eyes smiled at him.

Eros stood off to the side, making sure not to draw any attention to himself. Tugging at the tie Thanatos felt it just grew ten times hotter in here, taking a step to her. He was met with her turning all the way to him, the slit running up her leg showed off the tall black heels. Thanatos couldn’t help himself his eyes traveled all the way up her body, before meeting her popping smoke green eyes. Trinity noticed him shamelessly eating her body with his eyes, but that didn’t seem to bother her in the least.

Perhaps it was the fact she was doing the same thing to him, only she was a little less obvious about it. Black suit with a bright white button up splashed against a black silk tie, his hair was gelled a little giving him a Abercrombie and Fitch look. Even under the clothes she could still see his perfect figure, those muscles you can’t hid no matter what you wear. A gold watch flicked off the entering suns rays, he smelled like a strong rain storm with a hit of something dark and forbidden.

It was a thousand times better then that crap, most male humans splash all over themselves as teenagers. Pool water I think they called it. Those grey blue eyes messed with her libido so much, she was thinking of asking for a change of panties, however suspicious that may look she did not care. He took her hand kissing the top, creating a darker shade of blush then she already wore.
    “You look….stunning”  She swore his eyes flashed, nodding Trinity let a cruel drop over her shoulder.

    “Thank you, your quite handsome yourself” He smiled, looking like he remembered something.
    “This is for you” Handing her a small black velvet box, eyeing it she looked up at him.
    “Another gift?” She was almost afraid to take such a thing.
    “I promise you can’t eat it” That didn’t settle her stomach in the least, but never the less she took the box opening. Thanatos watched as she bit her lip, lacing her finger tips over the feathers.
    “There beautiful” Looking back up at him.
    “I made them” Her eyes grew.
    “How?”

    “There from my wings, here” Carefully he took one out, blowing on it letting his breath blow it to her ear. He did the same to the other one, letting her feel them dangle down. The black velvet box disappeared, letting him take her hand again.
    “I’ve never….” She paused looking nervous.
    “What is it?” She gave him a half smile.
    “I never received such a wonderful gift. Thank you Thanatos” Kissing her hand again, he’d remember that.
    “Your very welcome.”

Eros stood leaning against the wall, when a heavy hand landed on his shoulder. Turning to see Hades, Eros smiled.
    “How’s our boy doing?”
    “So far so good. She’s loving his gift.”
    “A gift?” Hades raised a brow.
    “Yup, turns out he’s very creative” Chuckling quietly.
    “Do tell?”
    “He took feathers from his wings, and turned them into earrings for her” Hades eyes widened.
    “Little shits been playing me for a fool, and Persephone said he didn’t have game” Hades scoffed, watching Trinity laugh a little. They stood silently for a few minutes before Hades turned to Eros.
    “What do you make of her?” Nodding in Trinity’s direction.
    “I’d say she had a really fucked up life, but Than seems to understand that now. He’s been more relaxed around her. His temper has even seemed to mello a little bit, but that’s just my assumption.” Shrugging.
    “Think she’s the one?”

    “Ohh defiantly, who else could deal with Than’s mood swings. He’s like a teenage girl who just realized what boys, cars, and sex is” Rolling his eyes. Hades snorted.
    “That’s one way of putting it. But is she good for him” Taking a good look at the god. Tapping his finger to his lips, Eros smiled at Hades.
    “I believe so, when you plan on telling her about her…gift?”
    “Soon. I wanted Than to get closer to her, before we drop that kind of ball into the fragile women’s lap.”
    “Smart. Wouldn’t want her going off the deep end. Than would flip shit, he’s grown very protective of her”

“So I see”

The hostess took Thanatos’s name, leading the two to their table. In a corner with a large window over looking the ocean, he pulled out her chair. Trinity tried not to be surprised as he did this, giving him a small smile she took her seat. Their waiter soon came by filling glasses with ice water, before giving them a minute to decide. Thanatos looked over his menu watching Trinity, she was stunning eyes slowly looking over everything.