After shopping was done we all were getting hungary. We stopped at the local Wendy's. I parked outside and we all went in eager to get some food. The line wasn't long so we made it to the front soon. When we got there I realized I knew the guy working there. Well, not really knew but he went to the same school as me.  Courtney and Jason must of noticed too.

He was one of those guys who people call "Emo" and "Fags." He was about my hieght, maybe a little taller. He had a lip ring in and I'm guessing he was wearing skinny jeans. I assume he would be wearing an emo shirt if he wasn't in his Wendy's one. He had black hair that swooped down in front of his eyes. Eugh. 

Jason looked at Courtney with a huge smile on his face, She nodded and they both looked at me. I was somewhat confused but I knew what they were going to do. They were going to mess with this guy. See thats the difference between me and most of my friends. It's one thing to think mean things but it's another to actually say them out loud.

"May I take your order?" He asked.

Courtney responded, " hmm. I don't know. What if your emoness gets on my food?"

The boy smiled and said," I promise I won't give you any emoness as long as your bitchyness doesn't get on me."

Jason stepped in this time, "Thats my girlfriend your talking to, Faggot." 

The boy didn't say anything.

"What's it like to cut yourself? Do you get off on it?" Courtney said glaring the boy in the eyes.

The boy  replied, " Keep your whore on a leash."

Jason spat back," Your Mom!!"

The boy almost laughed," Whatever, do you want some fucking food or not?"

I interrupted, I just wanted some food and be able to eat it in peace. " I would like a crispy chicken sandwitch and a frosty." 

He nodded while pressing buttons on the cashregister.

"I'll have a baja salad and sprite." Courtney sang.

" I want a bacon deluxe double and a large mountain dew." Jason said eyeing a girl who just walked in. I thought Jason might drool he was looking at her so lustfully. He was practically undressing her in his mind.

The boy rolled his eyes. I'm pretty sure he muttered typical but I couldn't tell.

When he went to go tell the people in the back our order Courtney yelled."Don't get blood in our food you Emo Freak!"

We sat down at a table. Within ten minutes our food was brought to us. When the boy went to leave Courtney stopped him.

"I need some ketchup." She said in a manipulating voice.

"Ya, so. It's right over there." He sgestured over to his left.

She put on her seductive face and replied, "But thats so far away," She touched his leg, they both looked down at his thigh which her hand was happily rested on and then into each others eyes. "And your such a sweet boy. Can't you get it." 

I looked over to Jason and it looked as if he was actually enjoying this gross thing more than anyone.

The boy leaned over so he was within an inch of her face and whispered. "Get off your lazy ass and get it yourself." 

The he just walked away. I started laughing. I had never seen anyone disobey Courtney. They both eyed my in disapproval, so I stopped.

" Go over there and get me some ketchup." Courtney directed to Jason.

He got up, grabbed the ketchup, and sat back down. "Don't worry that  Emo Freak isn't getting away with treating you like this Honey." 

She smiled and kissed him. We all started having a normal conversation after that.

About five minutes later that emo guy walked by with a tray full of food. He was heading to a table with three kids so he had alot of food on it. We all watched as he made his way past our table. Jason put his foot out to trip the boy when he was passing us. Jason's evil scheme worked. He fell and soon after all of the food and drinks landed on him. He was COVERED in frostys, ketchup, pickles, ext. 

Everyone in the whole store stared and most of them were laughing. Including Courtney and Jason.

Jason looked down upon the boy wiping yogurt off his face and said, " Serves you right. Why Don't you just kill yourself, You Emo Fucker." Then Jason leaned down and whispered something to him that I couldn't hear.

I think Jason pushed the guy a little to far. The boy stood up and literally attacked Jason. He was throwing punches and kicking Jason alot. He screamed profanities like they were abc's. If Jesus saw this man he would have a panic attack! 

Soon other employees and people pried him off of Jason. 

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!! THAT BASTARD DESERVES WHAT HE'S GOT COMING!" He told the employees holding him back. He looked like a phsyco. He was trying so hard to break free from the people holding him.

He turned to Jason," YOU DON"T KNOW SHIT!! YOU FUCKING PRICK! I HOPE YOU ROT IN Fucking HELL, YOU DICKHEAD!!"

Jason just flicked him off. 

The employees brought him outside and basically kicked him out of Wendy's. I could see them turning around and coming back inside. The boy was walking away from Wendy's fists still clenched. He kicked a trashcan over on his was out of the parking lot. I would have kept watching him but one of the employees stepped in front of my view. 

"Sorry for the inconvenience, We hope this doesn't effect your view on Wendy's."  The employee left once he was finished talking.

Jason, Courtney, and I were already done eating so we just left.

"My poor baby" Courtney said kissing Jason.  

That was about all I heard from them in the back so I figured they were to busy sucking faces to talk. I dropped them off at Courtneys house.

"Bye Hailey!" They both yelled. 

I waved as I pulled out of her driveway.

 On my way home I started thinking. What could Jason have said to throw that kid off. Jason talking before didn't make the boy attack him so why should it have then. Maybe it was just the fact that he had tripped him and he was covered in food. Ya, that was probably it. Jason just pissed him off..