Untitled Part 1

DISCLAIMER: DISCLAIMED

"Ouch" was all that was said as the four teenagers plus myself, landed on top of the pavement. We were in some alleyway, and laying on some discarded trash bags.

"I know teenagers are lazy but you are laying on trash, shouldn't you get up?" A drawling voice said. I shivered, and disentangled myself.

"Sorry sir" I said as I helped my friends up, and then turned around to get my first look at my professor. My mouth dropped open as I looked over his appearance.

His normally greasy hair, was no longer greasy, and was tied back with a hair tie. He was wearing muggle tennis shoes, which were red and black. He had on jeans and tight fitting baby blue short sleeved shirt.

"Stop gaping and come on" Snape said before gesturing towards the truck.

"Sir, we won't all fit" Hermione said looking at the three seater pickup truck.

"Okay pick a number between one and ten" he told us.

"Seven" I claimed my number.

"Um, five?" Ron said questioning.

"Ten" Ginny answered

"three" Hermione said before nudging her brother, Andrew.

"Uh one" Andrew said.

"Hermione and Andrew hop in, my number was two" Snape said and they scrambled into the truck.

They rest of us were practically pushed into the back of the truck.

"No foolishness or you will walk the rest of the way and spend time in the corner when we get back" Snape warned.

We all nodded and then we were off and for three hours we rode in the back of the truck.

We were almost there when Ron spoke up.

"I miss them already" He whispered, and I almost didn't catch it because of the howling wind.

"So do I Ron." I said moving over to hug my best friend. Ginny would have moved over but she felt the truck would tip from having too much weight on one side. Instead she reached over and wiped her brothers tears.

"They will be okay, Ron. They have to be." She says but the moment we caught each other's eyes tears fell down our faces, and we were miserable.

"How do you think the twins are faring?" I asked as I laid my head against my in all but blood brother's shoulder.

After their parents became captives of Voldemort then twins had stopped all pranks and instead were unusually quiet.

"It's all my fault" Ginny whispered and me and Ron looked up outraged.

"Don't you ever say that again!" I all but yelled but the people in the truck couldn't hear us because of the wind.

"Yeah that's like saying it's Harry's fault that Cedric is dead" Ron offered unhelpfully.

"Uh Ron, that is a bad example, because it is my fault. I just had to-" I started.

"SHUT UP!" Both of the siblings shouted and I felt the truck come to a stop and I realized that we were here.

"It is, and nothing you say will convince me otherwise." I said glaring at them, but they glared back and then Ginny said something that made my blood run cold and my heart nearly stop.