Chapter 7: "My Happiness Lies In You." - Seth Rollins ♥

Nikki's POV:

"What!!!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Why would Leighla break up with Seth?? Doesn't she know how much he loves her?? 

"Why?? How do you guys know??" I asked. 

"We don't know why but yesterday, we were both out and it was pretty late at night. We were going back to our hotel room." Cesaro started.

"Our hotel room happened to be right next to Seth's. We were about to go inside when we heard Seth arguing on the phone with her. His door was open a little." Sheamus said. 

"Leighla was pretty loud too. We could hear what she was saying. The last thing we heard was, 'It's over Seth.' before we went in our room." Cesaro said. 

"Thanks guys. I better go see him." I said, getting off the treadmill and rushing out of the gym. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

At The Hotel

After I showered and changed my clothes, I made my way to Seth's room. I couldn't imagine what he must have been going through. Seth really loved Leighla with all his heart and the fact that she left him in an instant, I could understand how hurt he must be.

I knocked on the door of his room and waited for it to open. After what felt like was years later, the door opened to reveal Seth, looking even worse than yesterday. His hair was a mess and his eyes seemed redder than blood. He had huge bags under his eyes from his lack of sleep. He was even wearing the same clothes from yesterday. 

I couldn't help but feel guilty, tears filling my eyes. I should have been there for him but I wasn't. I left Seth alone during a heartbreak. Feeling heartbroken and being by yourself is the worst feeling you could ever feel. 

I did what came naturally to me and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tight. I felt him hug back. I was glad he was well enough to hug me. We pulled away and I walked in his room, closing the door and pulling him to the couch. 

His room was messy for the first time ever. There was cans of beer everywhere and food packets covering the floor.

"Seth, why didn't you tell me??" I asked softly, caressing his face. I just wanted him to feel as loved as he could. I hated seeing Seth heartbroken. Not only was his heart broken, but it broke my heart too. 

"How d-did you find o-out?" he muttered. 

"Cesaro and Sheamus heard your conversation with Leighla on the phone and they told me. You should have told me Seth. I could have taken care of you in your time of need." I said. 

"I didn't want to make you feel guilty." he mumbled.

"Guilty?? What do you mean??" I asked, confused.

"Ummm...I...I meant-"

"Seth, don't lie to me. Plus, you're terrible at lying so don't even try it. Tell me the truth."

Seth's POV:

I really didn't want to tell Nikki what happened but she was right. I am horrible at lying and she would be able to catch me out before I could finish my first sentence. The memory flooded my mind as I explained everything.

Flashback

Two days ago.....

"Leighla, what's the matter with you??!!" I asked her through the phone.

"What do you mean 'what the matter with you?' What is wrong with you?? When that radio guy asked you who the prettiest girl was, why didn't you say me??!!" she yelled.

"He said not to mention you. Did you not hear that??" I yelled.

"I heard that alright but if you really loved me, you would have told him that you only find me beautiful, not Nikki. Why does everything have to do with her anyways??? All you go on about is her. Nikki this and Nikki that!! I'm getting sick of it. You know, my best friend is a guy but you don't see me calling him the most handsome guy on earth. You picked Nikki over me. Your so called best friend over your girlfriend. She's a slut-"

"THAT IS ENOUGH LEIGHLA!!! I WILL NOT HEAR ANOTHER WORD AGAINST HER!!" I yelled. 

"See what I mean. Everything is about Nikki. I wouldn't be surprised if you're cheating on me right now with her. It seems to me that you seem to like her a lot more than just your best friend Seth." Leighla said.

"What the hell are you trying to say??!! That I don't love you? Do you have any idea how much I'm in love with you?? I've given you everything I could give you. Everything you've asked for, I've given it to you and you.....you're accusing me of cheating??!!! Don't you trust me even a little bit??" 

"I don't know if I can trust you anymore Seth!!! We barely see each other as it is! How would I know if you're cheating or not??" she asked.

"I can't believe you don't trust me. We've been together for three years and you can't trust me. Some girlfriend you are. Do you even love me??" 

"You know what?? I don't think I do anymore Seth. My feelings for you left a long time ago. You can go to Nikki Bella." she said.

"No...Leigh, just listen to me." I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"It's over Seth." she said.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!!! Leigh??? Leighla, just hear me out!!" I cried but by then, the call was ended. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Present Day

Nikki's POV:

I was shocked. They broke up.....because of me. I took away the person who Seth loved the most. I stole his happiness. 

"I....I was the reason you guys broke up." I muttered. "I'm....I-I'm so so so sorry Seth. I-"

"No, Nikki, why are you apologizing?" Seth asked, wiping his tears.

"You both argued over me. I took away your happiness. You loved her and I split you guys up."

"No, she wouldn't listen to me. She told me herself, she.....she didn't love me." he said, whispering the last part and holding my hands. "And, you're my happiness now. Leighla was my happiness and I really loved her but she left me. It only made me realize how important you are to me. Leighla left because I'm loyal to my other relationships. She was selfish. She wanted me and everything else to herself but you aren't like that. You're beautiful, you're fun, you're smart and you're a very confident woman, Nikki. I didn't know until now that.....my happiness lies in you."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

A/N: Isn't Seth the sweetest guy ever?? I cried as I typed this.

Don't forget to vote and comment.