Dammit.

I scrambled to my feet before following him back into the living room. He sat in the same place he previously did and I sat right next to him. He scooted away a little, like he doesn't want me by him.

I spoke up, "Harry, if you don't want to watch me, you don't have to. I can take care of myself."

"No. I have to 'babysit' you." Harry said while adding hand quotes around babysit. "Your Uncle is paying me big money to watch you every time he goes out."

"Every time?"

He shrugged. "Yeah."

Will Harry be spending a lot of time with me? I certainly hope not.

I unsurely replied with, "And how often does he go out?"

"Often."

"Yes, but how often?"

"Look, I don't want to be here just as much as you, but will you make the best of it and stop being so goddamn nosey?"

"Excuse me, Harry. Are you going to answer my question or not?" I said, completely ignoring his previous statement. "It'll be the last question, I swear."

"You swear?" He asked while holding out his pinky finger.

"What are you? Five?"

He nodded his head and I sighed. Jason could've done better than getting him to watch me.

"Whatever, fine." I wrapped my dainty pinky around his. "I swear."

"Last question for sure?" He checked.

"Yes, get on with it already!"

He let go of my pinky. "Fine, but no more questions," He breathed, "To answer your question, I don't know."

I whined, "Seriously, please tell me."

Nothing came from his mouth, so I had no choice (well, no other idea) but to sit on his lap and plead.

"Woah, are you that desperate to be close to me?" He joked.

I moved back to my former spot and crossed my arms in defeat. "No."

Harry chuckled. "Well seriously," He took a glance at me, "I actually don't know. But I would say at least twice a week. Maybe more, maybe less."

I mentally groaned inside. I can barely spend a minute with him without wanting to stab my own eyes out, let alone two days a week, maybe even more.

Harry doesn't really speak after that. All he does is mess around on his phone. I tried to scoot closer so I could see what he was doing (not because I actually want to see, but because I am bored as ever). When I do so, he scooted even farther away than before.

I mentally cursed at myself for not buying a phone when we went out yesterday. Mother and Father said that they'd try to get ahold of me, but how could they when there was no phone to contact? They have Uncle Jason's number but he's probably never going to be home. Maybe they called him but Jason didn't bother to tell me?

I seriously need to get my mind off of things before I break down for the third time today.

"Don't you have your own phone to be looking at? Not that I care or anything, but your practically sitting on top of me snooping through my business." Harry asked out of nowhere.

The first thing I thought of was the first thing that I said. "I left my phone in New York."

"Right."

We stayed in silence while thoughts came over my mind. I bet he knows what's going on, right? He does seem very classified in Uncle Jason's personal business, so I would assume.