Chapter 4

Y/N POV
I wake up in a room surrounded by nether brick blocks and in a bed that was kinda ..... blocky. I get out of the bed and see that I had bandages all over me and there were better cloths on a chair in the corner of the room . I took them and changed into them , not knowing why I felt like I was safe . Then a sudden wave of realization hit me .
' I'm in Minecraft Hero brought me here I think ,'
Then I heard a voice come from the door say
" yes I did ,"
I turned around and there I saw him in the flesh , well in the ....coding? I ran up to him and hugged him . When I let go I saw a massive blush on his face
' ahhhhhhhhhhhh so kawieeeeee !!'
Then he made a huff noice and mumbled
" I'm not kawie!"
And then I feel backwards on the bed laughing my butt off . Then I heard him say jokingly
" ow so that funny let me make you laugh more ,"
Then he came and started tickling me trying to make me laugh harder .
I raised a brow and crossed my arms
' I'm not ticklish '
Then he huffed again and started to pout like a five year old . I then stood on the bed and patted his head .
' damn tall people '
Then I quickly widened my eyes because I forgot he read minds the started to back away because he found my weakness
" um Hero I didn't mean of that ,"
I said as he walked towards me then when he got to me she lifted me up and put me on his shoulders
' wow the world looks cool when your taller '
Apparently Hero was amused by that because he chuckled then when he set me down he sat next to me and we talked a bit .
Herobrine POV
I watched as when Y/N talked how she would play with her H/C H/L hair and how she would sometimes look into my eyes with her E/C ones . She was perfect .
' I ... I think I'm in love '
But what human would fall in love with a stupid creepypasta AI like me . Then as we talked I heard her stomach growl . I chuckled at this and asked
" do ya want some food ?"
And she responded
" no I'm ok I'll be ok I couldn't ,"
I could tell she was afraid to eat . I then took her hand and she looked into my eyes .
"Y/N .... this is your second chance so come on there's no need to be scared any more ,"
Then she just sat there wide eyed then she hugged me . Crying into my shirts saying thank you to me to many time . I sat there and simply stroked her hair , trying to calm her down but part of me was loving every part of this . When she stoped crying she let go of the hug and smiled at me , a true smile . I then took her by the hand and started to lead her to the pantry . She kept asking where we were going and I just smiled at her . Then I opened the door revealing the huge pantry with cakes to carrots . Her eyes lit up when she saw all the food . She hesitantly picked up a cookie and looked at me . I nodded to her and she quickly ate it making me chuckle a bit.
" all this food is yours ,ok , so help your self,"
She smiled at me then ran up and hugged me again . Y/N then looked up at me and I looked down at her . We slowly leaned .
" HAY BOSS STEVES BACK ,"
Me and her back away from each other , faces fifty shades of red .( hey hey hey Hero don't go that far )
' my dam brother coming at the worst times '
I then looked at Y/N as she looked up at me with her head tilted .
' soooo kawiii '
" ow um Steve is kinda my brother and he does not like it when I have people here so do you mind staying in here it will only be a second ?"
She nodded her head and in my mind I did a sigh of relief . Then I walked out closing the door behind me and there and behold little Stevey on my throne .when he saw me he jumped off and walked to me , I could tell this was not a casual visit .
" why hello brother it's nice to see you ,"
" ow Hero don't be formal with me . I know you brought a human here , you know the rules you have to take her back !"
" I have no idea what your talking about "
He then put his trusty diamond sword to my neck and back me against the wall .
" Hero where is she ,"
Then I heard him think
' urgggg come on Hero , notch is not going to be happy ,'
" ow so now your Notches lap wolf ow go get your bone go get it ,"
I said out of anger .he then took in a deep sigh .
" Hero you do not know who Y/N is "
" OW YEA THEN TELL ME WHO SHE IS . I KNOW THAT SHE IS NOT GOING BACK TO THE HUMAN WORLD WHERE SHE WAS HURT NOT ONLY PHYSICALLY BUT ALSO IN THE HEAD I DON'D CARE WHAT NOTCH SAID !!!!"
"HERO ITS HIS DAUGHTER OK ,"
Steve then covered his mouth and backed away from me wide eyed . I just stood there shocked . My first thought was .
'I have always wanted to kill him now I got a good reason '
Then right after wards I thought
' wait why would he hurt his own daughter he always wanted a daughter ,'
By the end of my thoughts I heard a whimper come from the left of me . I saw Steve with his sword against Y/N neck .
Y/N POV
I herd yelling so I stepped out for a second when this man that looked like Hero but with normal eyes and a bit shorter charged me into a wall and out a sword to my neck . I whimpered then I saw hero . Me and him turned heads around the same time then I heard him thunder .
" STEVE MINECRAFT GET AWAY FROM HER NOW ,"
I flinched a bit at the sudden noise and I cut my throat a bit causing blood to run down my neck . Hero teleported next to me and shoved this " Steve " out of the way . My knees gave out and before I knew it I was on the floor .
" Steve you said you wanted to take her back not kill her ,"
Hero said stepping in front of me .
" it was either she went back or she died ,"
I could see the pure hate in hero's eyes .then I shyly asked .
" w-what is g-g-going on,"
They both looked at me then Hero bends down to my level and hugs me .
" I'm sorry but there's not other way with out you dieing ,"
Then I heard him say lowly
" sleep " and every thing went black .

Hello lady's and gents it author-chan here . I hope you all are liking my story .