Swara and sanskar told they got a job as receptionist in a hospital and as an assistant manager in a company respectively...

Ragini was hell tired doing work...so she calls laksh...

LAKSH:- hello ragini...

RAGINI:- kya hello yaar...I'm so damn tired...I don't understand how this swara does so much work...

LAKSH:- even my situation is the same ragini...they gave me so many files...I don't know wat to do...I don't even understand wat they have written...

RAGINI:- they do so much work not like us...I wish swara will come back at least fr this...my backbone started paining by the time I clean one room...

LAKSH:- and my head started paining by the time I see one file..

RAGINI:- I srsly need a break laksh...come yaar let's go out...

LAKSH:- ya even I need a break...I'm coming v will go out...

While she was talking with laksh...her sasu maa ...ap calls her...

AP:- is ur work done?? V have lots of work...don't take so much time fr one work...u have to speed up...

RAGINI:- laksh did u listen...she is treating me as maid...huh I can't do more work u come fast...

LAKSH:- ya I'm coming...

***10 days later***

Sanskar was roaming in hot sun on the streets of kolkata trying to sell the products.. He knocked at a door of a house and received a shock on seeing the person opening it

Yes u guessed it right, it was swara.. Both were shocked to see each other.. A voice came from behind

Voice: Aaya who's there? (aaya means baby sitter) 

Sanskar(shocked nd murmurs) : aaya!

The lady comes and sees sanskar, scolds swara making sanskar angry

Lady: aie.. U dnt hav voice or wat? C as nt u answer me?

Swara(bowing her head down) : i m sorry madam

Lady: get lost and look at the baby... He is crying from so long.... 

Sanskar fisted his palms in anger which was noticed by swara but she signals him not to say anything

Swara was going and the lady turned towards sanky and asked

Lady(rudely) : yes wat do u want?

Swara stopped listening to him and turned towards him shockingly

Sanky: mam i m here to sell some baby products.... 

Lady purchased some products from him... All this while swasan were having an eye contact which had mixed emotion of anger and guilt.

Sanky left from there and was walking on riad cursing himself to b so worthless that his loving wife had to do a maid job... He was determined to ask swara to leave the job... He was on the other hand happy that he dold so many products today but still there were some more left..

His happiness was not longer lived as some goons surrounded him and beat him badly... They snatched the money and also damaged the remaining products.. He tried fighting with them but was in vain... The thing which froze him to his spot was seeing laksh watching all this from his car having an evil smirk on his face which clearly told him dat he was the mastermind behind all this... Blood was oozing from his head and mouth... He somehow reached his office where on knowing the situation the boss fired him from the job...