Last Part

The Most Happy Time Is The Family Time"

Episode 16- Last Part

SwaSan were standing on the doorsteps of badi while Ap did their arti happily... Everybody else was standing behind her watching SwaSan after a long time specially sanskar since they were seeing him after that dreadful news came... Ap put tika on both of their foreheads and feeded them sweet... They then took her blessing and with teary eyes she hugged both of them... Swasan understood her state of mind and hugged her back consolably....

Sanskar: i m sorry maa.. I can understand ur state right now... And if u want we can stop the auction tomorrow... I just wanted to prove myself to them wich i hav done.. I hav no interest in destroying them completely... We can bring them (interrupted)

Ap(cutting him in between) : sanskar swara... Now u both r only my son and DIL.. I don't hav anyone else... Let the business administration do watever they want.. They deserve it... (breaking the hug and cupping sanskar's face)  i hav my lovely son with me... (choked voice) u will not leave me na

Sanskar (immediately hugs her) : no maa no.. How can i leave u... Never in my dreams this one year away from u all was hell fr me... I missed u all too much (teary eyes)

All were smilingly admiring their bond.. Then they took blessing from ram and he blessed them hugging both of them... Next uttara took them both in a bone crushing hug... Next they went towards sujju who was lovingly looking at swara...

Sujju: jiji i will also do arti.. 
Ap: yes yes..sure

She takes the thaali from ap and starts doing arti.. Everyone was confused because she was only doing swara's arti and not even looking at sanskar... She put tika on swara's forehead wen sanky forwards his head fr tika she ignores then she feeds swara sweet and den sanskar opens his mouth in anticipation that she will feed him too but she again ignores 😂😂😂

Keeping the plate aside she took swara in a bone crushing hug suddenly startling everyone...

Sujju: swara.. Mhari chhori.. I m so proud of u... Ur songs were really amazing (kisses her forehead)

Swara: thank u so much mom.. It was because of ur all blessings..

Sanskar was looking at sujju confusedly.. Spreading his arms he said

Sanskar: mom.. Will u not meet me

Sujju: (smiles)  why wont i... (goes towards him and he was about to hug her but she simply placed a hand on his head) be happy always... I want to thank u fr helping my DIL so much vivan ji

Sanskar stood shocked while others were biting their lips to control their laughter...

Sujju: han.. Being a stranger u helped her alot... But now we r here na.. U can go back to Mumbai and live ur life peacefully... U knw na seeing u nd swara together society will talk non sense... She is my sanskar's wife who left us an year back (to swara)  chhori everything is settled na now u will b away from this man.. 10 feet away...

All were having hard time in controlling themselves seeing sanskar's pale expressions.. Swara simply nodded...

Sanskar: mom!

Sujju: who mom (normally)

Sanskar: u r my mom nd she (towards swara)  is my wife

Sujju: hey bhagwan jiji dekho to besharam ko ungli kya pakdayi hath hi pakad liya...(jiji look at this shameless creature, we gave him a finger and he held our whole hand)  Get out of my house.. U r a stranger.. Stay in hotel tonight and den go to mumbai tomorrow... Ye shareef beti bahu ka ghar hai(this is house of decent people)