cookies part olives

previously on The story that makes no sense.........

"what did you eat for breakfast?" the hotty-la-motty asked, holding his nose.

cake just shoved a shovel down his pants and headed to marshpillow land where she found cupcakes talking to the alligators that were tap dancing to dubstep.

she just rolled her nose at the pickle that ate her sandwich and skipped off to bikini bottom to look for leonardo de caprio? I think? I don't know how to spell his name ok?!? damn.

ANYWHOSAWHATSIT she had accidently pushed a blue button that made the water warm up and make the creatures that lived there turn the color doughnut and they turned into little josh pecks.

then the hottly-la-motty came out of nowhere and just started to pole dance to the My little pony theme song. the peaunt butter made it rain with 500 dollars all over the hotty-la-motty.

then penguins started to transform into giant optimus primes. they attack twerkland and captured all the twerking people and turned them into monkeys.

cake then ran into a magical castle, only to witness a super small johnny depp eating a twelve-foot tall red velvet cake with buttercream icing with chocolate shavings.....*starts to drool* um anyway then  michael jackson bitch-slapped a man because he gave a bunny a bruise and kissed the bunny better. the bunny was so happy that it exploded into nachos.

mom decides she was hungry and took the nachos on a date where john the magical sea turtle ate your underwear. then the milkshakes took over every yard controlling all of the boys and making them, dare I say it, EAT ALL THE NUTELLA. *gasp* THE HORROR! WHY?!?! MAKE IT STOP PLEASE! then now my mom is yelling at me because I didn't put the cap on the pitcher of lemonade and that is why cake's goldfish, omen, attacked katie at zumba. why did my sandwich turn into a teddybear? the world may never know.

*sob sob* double rainbow, what does it mean?!?! please tell me I honestly do not know. sorry DONT JUDGE ME MR PENGUIN! my heart died, why? because when that boy kissed me, his breath went down my esophogas, to my heart, and made it shrivel up because his breath STANK! my blanket is staring at cake. she decides to make a break for it and runs to glade world and kills a marshmallow. then the door opens and out comes lilac waters eating a cheeseburger and holding a waffle staring wide eyed at the plant who gave her the middle finger.

the hotty-la-motty then came in wearing a banana costume, holding maracas, immitading that banana from peanut butter jelly time and just started doing ballet. but now who is gonna belly dance for the coconuts?! the world is gonna end! AHHHHHH I stubbed my toe against a pillow. it hurt. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ALL OF THE PIGGIES OUT THERE!?!? WHY?!?!?!?!

but my character on animal crossing got a banana from a cat. does anyone know where to plant the banana? please tell me.

ok that is all for know. I'm gonna go hit the hay and relax becuz

ITS SUUUUUUMMMMMER!!! and I'm a freshmen. oh boy

and you don't care. whatever NO ONE LOVES ME!!

just kidding but I better go becuz my mom is yelling about missing oreos

I'm so not kidding. and now she is like the controller of all powder drinks and snacks in this house. dear lord.

gonna go

wuv ya

from afro kitty { * + * }