the story that makes no sense

once upon a watermelon, there was this girl named cake. no one knew why she was named that but didn't ask her why.

because she was a shit ninja.

shit ninjas were not to be messed with, or else one direction(their gods) would come and take a big diaerea shit on that ninja and give them ass kicking skillz,

and beat that persons ass.

so cake was just going to old navy to get kitty litter for her cereal when a hotty-la-motty came up to her and kissed her for no reason. "my apple got married to a turtle!" the hotty-la-motty yelled at a banana and took cake to outer space to see the krispy creme show starring the bingo playing wizard(with his bird) he was very good with poetry and art and told cake to follow the red zig-zag slide to winter wonderland.

then justin timberlake ran by naked singing 'Take Back The Night' and started doing the worm. cake then grabbed a bat and hit the purple bubble into another dimension. which caused bubbles to fall from the sky and turn into were-smores.

"how in the world am I supposed to open a can without a pinapple?" cake asked the hotty-la-motty, who which by-the-way ( or btw) was eating all the DAMN NUTELLA! THE FAT ASS! he just shrugged and cryed about how bunnies were trying to live in his socks. cake just rolled her eyes and took the hotty-la-motty to a plush filled room and layed down on the bed with the hotty-la-motty and called upon one direction to help guide her to marshmallow land to defeat the evil barrels. pewdipie was supposed to help her but he was too busy with stephano. *wink wink* jk I have no idea what they were doing. but then louis tomlinson answered her prayers and pulled down his pants, squatted down above her, amd took a big ass diaerea shit on cake.

cake morphed into an invincible, sexy, ass kicking ninja. "what did you have for breakfast?!" the hotty-la-motty asked cake, holding his nose........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK that is all for now.....if you wanna help with this crazy story just message me ok? and I just fell off the bed. I was trying to make space for my dog and down I went. shit that hurt. now my ass is sore and my dog is laughing at me. UGH I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!! I don't want to. :( oh well I won't be able to sleep tonight because of Ao Oni. search if you wanna. comment below on what you think ok? ok

wuv ya!

nemo#