Can there really be a...Rescue?

Start from the beginning

The group stiffened and pulled closer together.

"We'd rather not" Katie said. They were met with stares of confusion.

"Why?" Steve asked walking towards them. He stopped right in front of Safari.

"B-because" Safari said shrinking away "We don't like to show ourselves"

"It's ok" Kye said reassuringly "We've all felt self conscious at one point. We wont do anything."

"Like kill us?" Louise asked. Kye looked at him confused.

"Why would we kill you?" She asked. Louise looked at Katie before looking back.

"Because of what we are" He said quietly. They looked at them confused again.

"This is getting us no where" Sydney said "I'll show them" She reached up for her hood.

"Syd" Holly said. Sydney stopped.

"Yea?" She asked.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Holly asked. Sydney smiled at her.

"I've always taken it better than the rest of you" Sydney said. She reached for her hood again and pulled it down. A gasp filled the room.

"Are all of you like- This?" Kye asked. Everyone behind her was staring wide eyed.

"Not exactly" Sydney said looking back at the group.

"What do you mean?" Kye asked. Sydney looked back at the group again.

"Well, we're not all fox hybrids. We're all different ones" She explained.

"Except me" Holly said grinning "I was born with my powers" The group looked at her confused.

"What type of powers?" Brandon asked stepping forward from the back of the group. Holly smiled and held out her hand.

"Holly" Louise warned "We don't know how they'll react" Holly looked over and smiled at him.

"Then what better way to find out?" She asked as her hand burst into flames. Everyone took a step back and stared at the flickering flame. Herobrine watched with interest.

"How-?" Steve started but Holly interrupted.

"Can I do this? Like I said, I was born with my powers" She smiled and put the flame out.

"What about the rest of you? What are your powers?" Herobrine asked. Louise and Katie shared a look.

"We'd rather not say" Louise said. Stike was wrapped around his ankle staring at Endra. She looked back and nodded before stepping forward.

"You know I wouldn't let them hurt others of my kind, don't you?" She asked. The others in her group looked at her confused but Louise and Katie know what she meant and took a step back.

"How did you-?" Katie started but couldn't finish because of the shock. Endra smiled and walked closer, opening her wings loosely. She stopped right in front of Louise. Gently, she reached for his hood and pulled it down. He stared at her with mixed feelings and didn't know how to respond.

"It's ok. They wont hurt you" Endra said quietly "You can open your wings now"

Katie was staring at them with a smile on her face. Louise was blushing. He never blushed if he could help it. Slowly, his wings started to unfold from his back and droop towards the ground. He looked down at the ground. Endra gently pulled his head back up until he was looking into her bright pink eyes.

"That wasn't so hard" She said, her wings fully extended now. She turned back to the group she was with.

"This group is with me. Anyone touches them and I will kill them. Got it?" She asked. Heads nodded in understanding. Endra smiled.