He looked up at me, beaming. "Do you know how adorable you are?"

I shrugged jokingly.

"So I think I know what I need to do in order to be happy." He stated.

"Good." I smiled.

"We're done for good." He stated. "The next time I see her, I'm gonna have to end it."

"If that's what it takes for you to be happy, then I'm all for it."

"Why are you such a sweetheart? Where would I be if it wasn't for you?" He laughed.

"Miserable." I joked.

"You right." He said, laughing. "Enough of me, though. Is everything good with you?"

"For the most part."

"Nah, I don't like that. What you mean for the most part? Whats good ma?"

"Jelani."

"Oh I see, ex problems."

"Yeah. We're pretty much on good terms as friends but it's just not the same. A good friendship was ruined, ya know?"

"You guys were friends before you dated?"

"Ever since pre-k."

"You don't need him anyway way. Clearly that long term friendship meant nothing to him. Losing friends is a part of life, Hazel." He said.

I nodded.

"And so is making them. You have me now who needs Jelani?" He stated cockily.

I laughed at that. "You're right."

"Like always."

"You sound like Paris." I said.

"I've been third wheeling around them too much." He stated. "Look at them." He nodded to their direction. They were immersed in their own little conversation, completely unaware of their surroundings.

"Forever alone." I sighed, laughing.

"Nahh." He said. "You're beautiful. You will have no problem finding any one."

I raised an eyebrow at his comment although he wasn't looking at me.

"I'm sure you won't either."

He then looked up at me and smiled.

"Is it kind of harder for you though? I mean to find someone genuine who cares about Daniel and not Diggy."

"It's tough." He nodded.

"So do you find it easier to date in the industry?"

"Even they can be fake and have hidden motives too."

"Really?"

"Yup." He said. "I'm not tripping though. Someday."

I smiled.

"It's probably hard for you to find someone genuine too, huh?"

"Why would it be hard for me?"

"Because you're freaking beautiful, like I mean drop dead gorgeous, like on Beyoncé's level-"

"No way!" I cut him off, laughing. I was taken aback by his compliments. I was flattered, I just didn't expect that.

"Whaaaaaat? You know you're beautiful."

"I guess." I shrugged. "You dated a freaking model, and you think I'm beautiful?"

"Can I be honest with you?"