Chapter two: Pick up lines.

Levi's pov.

I set my bag down and walk away. I walk past this Eren dude, he seems nice I guess? Though he's always staring at me...it's creepy.

As I walk past him, I hear take a deep breath, almost like mike does when you smells you. 'Wait..is he smelling me as I walk by?!' I think to myself. I shake it off and wonder in the woods. And I know what you're thinking, it's dangerous!!! But I could care less, I don't care.

I hear footsteps behind me and I turn my head slightly and look in the corner of my eye. 'Shit it's that Eren person. What does he want.' I think to myself as he runs up to me with a cheesy ass smile on his face.

I lean up against a nearby tree and look at him. "What do you want?" I say as I cross my arms.

"Do you have a map?!" Eren ask, leaning on the tree using his arm.

"No, why?" I reply.

He gets slightly closer to my face "Because I'm lost in your eyes." He says in a very subductive voice.

I move my head back, due to him being so close to my face. He smiles and begins to talk again.

"Hey um, do you have a phone in your back pocket? Because that ass is calling me." He smirks.

"Tch." I roll my eyes. 'Is he serious right now?!'

He begins to speak again.
"Hey did you sit in sugar? Because you have one sweet ass." His smirk grows bigger as he moved his free hand to my ass. 'Nope not today, sorry buddy.' I think as I slap his hand away from my ass.

"What the hell?!" I hiss.

He smiles and the says one last thing. I hope.

"Your ass is so fine, it's a shame you have to sit on it." He says as he reaches for my ass, again. I slap his hand away. He smirks and walks away.

'Jesus Christ what's wrong with him?!' I think to myself as I walk back.

Eren's pov.

'Ha!! I think I did it right, right?' I think to myself as Levi walks away.

I don't think he liked that. Or maybe he's always like that. Whatever, I'm in a good mood.

I walk back and Erwin scares the shit out of me.

"How's your little crush going?!" He smiles

"Okay, I guess, he seemed angry and a little frustrated." I sigh. Erwin laughs.

"He's always like that, don't worry about him." Erwin nudges my shoulder "You'll get him someday." I nod. 'Yeah..someday..' I think.

Soon after we all get into our tents and go to sleep. I thought of Levi and how I could get him. 'Well..we'll just use more pickup lines and maybe I can find some roses!!' And with that thought, I slowly drifted off the sleep.