School

Date: 02-21-17

Dear readers,
So now I have to do this work book! I want to binge read, Orange, but I can't. :( I'm sitting down in a desk chair right now. I'm not sure what to do. I'm on my phone, but my parents dont know that. I'm so BORED! If you wanted a person to be the definition of bored just pick me. I'm perfectly good for the spot as #1 bored person. I started reading The Hoodie Girl yesterday and it is amazing! I'm very similar to Wren from The Hoodie Girl. I'm trying to let all my energy out now so I can focus on my work book.
My friend, Adriana, and I were texting on a group chat with my other friend, Esther, on it. Esther wasn't texting so we thought she was busy. Turns out Esther's brothers were reading our conversation the whole time. I was pretending Kenma was my boyfriend, and now Esther's brothers think there is a real person named Kenma. Who I happen to be in a relationship with. Esther told us that she told them that it was probably an anime character and I love anime, but they just said "sssssssuuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeee...." Well I gtg. I haven't done a single page of my work book so I better do some pages. I will update tomorrow if possible.

Yours truly, FK