Little Girl Blue.

Selena Gomez as Silver.

As I sit here singing to myself as always when I'm bored out of my skull. I notice a pen laying on the table over in the corner covered in a thickening dust. That would be perfect to right some lyrics down.
I lean forward and pick up my knees and stand, wobbling abit with a slight ache coming from the bruises on my back. I gather up my energy and start to walk over to the table.

It feels like it's 100 miles away when really it's only 2 meters.
I'm almost there!
"Come on Silvy, only a few more steps" a sudden voice makes me jump and land on the ground with more pain then I was already in.
I lift my head up and see the man I despise with a tray of food in his hands, probably the only food I'm going to get for a week.
I grumble and open my mouth.
"Hello dear Uncle Jeremy, how can I help? Come to use me again for your sexual desires!" I spit with anger and drooling sarcasm.
His mouth turns into a slight smirk, he then grabs my messy black hair with his tight grip, enough to rip my scalp off, and chucked me onto the old rotten mattress.

He stood over me and growled.
"Not today little girl blue, I don't have time. I have visitors coming at any moment" he picks up the tray of food and puts it next to me.
"Unfortunately I have to feed you" I look at him with disgust.
"Now silvy don't look at me like that, you know the drill. You eat, I fuck." He responds to my look.

Suddenly my head jerks up to the banging of the door from upstairs. Great I'm guessing his friends are here.

Jeremy pulls my chin to his face with overwhelming force.
"Now little Girl blue, you be a good girl and keep your mouth shut or no food for 2 months. You got it?!"  He snickers
I look into his eyes and respond with a quiet "yes sir".
He lets go of my chin and stomps away up the wooden stairs, not bothering to close the basement door.

I hear mumbling. Sounds like maybe 4 people. More steps.

I hear someone coming down the stairs. I grab the tray of food away from the walk way because uncle Jeremy likes to kick my food before I get to eat it.

I hear Jeremy shout to the people upstairs.
"LET ME JUST GRAB THE STACK!"
Jeremy walks over to the cupboard next to the table with the pen. He opens it and searches for something. The room had a slight yellow glow to it because of the open door.

Suddenly a large masculine figure walks down the wooden steps. power just radiating off of Him. I couldn't help but wonder if he was one of the friends.

His eyes caught mine, he just stared. he had an eyebrow piercing that rested well with the rest of his features. His lips were full, not too much, not too less. His chin was sharp like a knife.

He spoke with curiosity.
"Jeremy I didn't know you had company. Who is this?"

Jeremy snapped his head over to the other slightly taller male.
He looked at me with hate and looked back at the male.
He shook his head but never the less answered.
" Damien this is my niece Silver, Silver this my co-worker Damien, the second in charge"

I nodded my head at Damien, Damien must of seen the bruises because his face went tense.
He looked over at Jeremy and raised his pierced eyebrow.
"Jeremy I'm telling the Boss"
Jeremy looked scared but mostly angry, as Damien walked up the stairs ( mostly jogging) Jeremy looked at me with the look of "I'm going to kill you". I coward BACK until I hit the head of my bed with my back.
Jeremy charged at me with so much anger, just before he reached me Damien ran back down the stairs and grabbed Jeremy by the neck pinning him to the ground.

2 more males came down, a 6'1 muscle filled one and a gorgeous 6'4 man trailing behind the first one.
They both looked at the scene in front of the Them. The shorter man went to help Damien because my uncle was fighting back with force.

I jumped a little when the gorgeous man came up and covered my ears. I looked up at him trying to get a simple answer.
"ENOUGH! JEREMY YOU ARE NO LONGER IN NEED OF SERVICE. WE ARE LEAVING AND WE ARE TAKING THE GIRL WITH US!"
Even though he covered my ears it was still god awful loud. But his voice was beautiful.
He uncovered my ears and walked over to Jeremy. Jeremy spat at him, and I'm guessing that was a huge mistake.

I saw his face cave into his skull when the Boss( I'm guessing) stomped on his face with his leather hard boot.
I barrelled back and vomited, making horrible gagging sounds CAUGHT the attention of The boss and the other men.
Oh god.

I was shaking with fear and in the verge of crying.
"Please don't hurt me"

The boss shook his head and walked over to me brushing the hair out of my face.
"Beautiful" he whispered.
He picked up bridal style and started heading up the stairs. I look back to see my uncles face flat and covered in brains and blood and the two men with shocked faces watching us. I closed my eyes trying to get out of this situation.

When all it lead me too was falling into a well needed slumber.

AYYYEE WASSUP. I KNOW IT WAS SHIT BUT HEY I HOPED YOU ENJOYED. CHAPTER 2 UPSOON. IM A POET AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT AYYYEEE

please vote for chapter 2 :p

994 words.