the signs on a road trip

aries - pep squad - makes sure everyone is awake for all the good view spots, keeps everyone entertained with car games.

taurus - extreme napper - somehow manages to sleep through everything, clutches onto their own bag of potato chips the entire ride.

gemini - dj - playing all the music faves directly from their massive music library on phone, and won't stop singing along too.

cancer - documenter - insists on capturing every single moment by camera, doesn't want to miss a thing.

leo - chill cruiser - has all the funny stories to tell everyone along the way, knows small fun facts about each stop.

virgo - navigator - map in hand. planned out all the bathroom breaks and good tourist stops along the route, and speed at which the car should be driving at.

libra - the tour guide - points out all the interesting cafes, monuments and museums, choosing spots that will be fun for EVERYONE.

scorpio - meditator - doesn't really know what's going on / not much say in the itinerary, but is internally capturing/appreciating the whole scenic drive.

sagittarius - drive-thru diva - insists on stopping at all the fast food stops, complains about lack of bathroom breaks as an excuse.

capricorn - the driver - trying to focus on the road, despite all the fun going on behind them (though they wouldn't really trust anyone else to drive).

aquarius - tiny bladder - usually found in the backseat just having a good time, but every once in a while will delay the trip for everyone to use the bathroom.

pisces - snack surveyor - holds all the good snacks, drinks and candies to distribute so that no one is ever hungry or thirsty.