Chapter Three - Satellite Heart

The Summer After Nina's first year of high school she had spend her time learning to perfect her dancing as she has for the past several years. Her profound passion for dance shaped her her love for art and design. Dancing her shaped her form and with her hair longer now to her hip she naturally kept it up. Keeping her make up at a minimal and keeping her grades up while the new seniors were preparing their senior prank and wondering of they were going to to be accepted into college or not bother to do college at all.

The start of Nina's sophomore year started avoiding all possible seniors and focusing in on the upcoming dance competition. While she would walk down the hallway with headphones in her eyes as she listened to Satellite Heart. She felt the tapping on her shoulder when she stopped and looked back no one but juniors and seniors. Clarissa snickering at joking the new sophomore. Nina rolled her eyes and kept on her way. Halfway through she found her boyfriend waiting by her locker. He was a year older than her but still in the same grade since he was born after August 16. As she walked up to her lockers she quickly found herself in his embrace.

"My Nikalina" Archie said kissing her forehead.

"My Archibald" she smiles as she steps away and opens up her locker.

"Did you bring the magnets?" Nina as put in her locker mirror, Archie nodded smiling as he grabbed his backpack taking out the magnets out of his backpack.

"Here they are." he said as he passed them to Nina.

"And here is the picture from camping trip." Nina said taking out the picture out of the new agenda book. once she posted it up with the magnets she smiled. "There we go." she took out another picture the same one. "And I made a copy for your locker." she said as she hands it to him. Closing her locker Nina took Archie's hand and together walked down to their first classroom. Walking past a group of seniors who were preparing for their senior prank in the coming weeks.

As they all talked only Elijah looked up feeling his heartbeat angrily watching the shy and awkward girl he secretly had strong feelings for walk down with her boyfriend. His eyes rolled over every time he thought of Archibald with Nina. At first he didn't understand the feeling itself till his father, Alejandro brought it to his attention. Over the summer the Michealson and Posada plus two other families Sullivan and Johnson families on vacation over the summer for about a week. The Four corporate dad's taking time off to spend a week with their children and wives and husband.

-Over the Summer-

Nina, Allison, Elsa; Allison Posada who's just a little girl but looked up to Nina as her favorite Dancer. Allison loved to hang out with the older girls. Waiting for the day she can be older just like them. The three girls gossiped between one another while Allison listened in. But on one occasions while walking back to the lake house where the families were staying. They didn't see Elijah behind the canoes as they talked about Nina's feelings for Archie and how he asked her to be his girlfriend when she finally came back from her family vacation. She never spoke of her truer feelings for Elijah especially around his little sister she fear that she would go running to tell him. Though truth be told Allison was a good secret keeper but she couldn't be careless.

Elijah after hearing Nina, his sister, and Elsa and hearing them leave the outside and back to the inside of the lake house. He couldn't help feel the uproaring of feelings stirring deep within him. As the weight of the buried motions surfaced rather quickly he felt the envy of someone taking the place that he wanted deep down. He had always fancied Nina but was afraid of what he felt even then as a child and then a young man. As he sat on the ground his dad, Alejandro walked towards him after hearing too what Nina, Elsa, and his daughter were giggling about. Once the girls were gone he walked up to his son and sat next to him.

"Nina is a lovely girl..and you always avoided her. You're angry...you're doing that face again when you feel out balance about yourself and your feelings." Alejandro said.

Elijah sighed rolling his eyes, "Dad" he sighted

" Don't dad me..I've seen you. And the way you look at Nina, avoid Nina, annoyn Nina, laugh at her jokes Nina, and avoid even looking at Nina....directly into the eyes, also there is the creepy fact that you know where Nina is."

"Are you spying on me?!" Elijah said

"You live under my roof and spend more time at home in reality then what you actually claim." Alejandro laughed

"I would say embrace the feelings and ask Nina out."

"But why would I..I do..n.." His father gave him a "really you're going to tell me that" kind of look.

Elijah said nothing but stare at the ground. "The term could be Twinflame...search it up...the term not the psychic websites." he said as he stood up and messed up his son's hair.

"Hey! Dad" Alejandro laughed and walked away from his son.

After that moment he understood his emotions after looking up the term he realized why he was afraid and regretted and wish he had known sooner.

The chaser becomes the runner

The runner becomes the chaser

Two satellite hearts growing apart, closer, passing by.