Kingdom Flaws (7)

Start from the beginning

I never kissed anyones butt before, however when push comes to shove.

"No my... Lord," I choked out the words. "I stand no offense."

"Offense you delivered already," he sharply replied. The intention halfway met with my realization of him still very aware of my foot meeting his face. 

I bit my lips hard together.

"I apologize," I bowed down deeply. My forehead hovering above the table.

"Muro girls these days... Wearing such skimpy clothing," Autumn huffed under her breath. "Where did modesty and beauty by covering the skin go? You might as well sell your body if your wearing something"

"I agree," the prince huffed a chuckle.

I stood up abruptly with my hands in front of me. The fact I didn't have a choice to wear this provocative maid clothing didn't make a difference to them. It made me realize in many ways how much of a nothing I was in real life.

I was grateful for Julis now. A brat more days than others, but she was a friend. It made me cringe with anger when Autumn disrespected me not because of my personality or gender rather my skin color.

It's been centuries since the declaration of Independence and equality for muros, yet this girl doesn't understand that.

I clenched my fists wanting to hold my mouth so bad, yet it quivered. I turned to leave and took a step forward.

"You weren't dismissed muro," the prince spoke.

"I know," I snapped back a reply.

"Not only do you disrespect me once nevertheless twice? Who do you think you are!"

"Human," I turned around facing him with a glare. "Treat me like one and you shall be treated like one as well."

"It's my divine-"

"My butt is divine you see me wiping it every god damn time I go to the bathroom, but you don't see me boasting about it."

"A woman speaks like this!?" Autumn gasped.

"Oh shut up you desperate quaker."

A quaker meant you were obsessed with love making or want it so bad you would do anything for it. Autumn certainly knew this term, because of her reaction. The prince surprised me when his mouth twitched a smile. He composed himself quickly, but I could see his pupils swimming with amusement.

"You-you poverty brooding wicked muro!" Autumn stood up hissing. "You-" she stopped short remembering where she was and glanced towards the prince. He looked slightly shocked while  I took the distraction to make my escape.

I didn't take the time to hear what either of them had to say I just left. Angering pulsing through my wrists as I held my own. I laid my back against the door as I closed it behind me. I breathed heavily out of my nostrils and closed my eyes to compose the riveting anger.

I opened my eyes to find an unexpected face.

I plastered my back against the door with my eyes wide ready to scream. Two firm hands were placed on my mouth as Ritava grinned at me. I slapped his hands away and gasped for air.
"What are you doing here!" I screamed, but stopped and hissed under my breath.

I turned around to see we I was behind the door Autumn and the prince were. I bit my tongue and grabbed Ritava.

"Aren't you glad to see me?" He chimed bouncing up and down as I dragged him around a corner.