2.8/Aproaching Death.

2.8/Aproaching Death. (MAD UPDATE 1/5)

Kirara Mae Santarita's POV

Everything that I have done in my life.

Success or failure they came back on me in a flash.

As the fire goes near me...

******

Flashback. ( Killing Academy 1 )

Kirara watching channel KA 20.

"K-KYAAA MISA MAG-IINGAT KA! GO GALINGAN MO!" Misa can fight! WOAAH!

Go! aim! KYAA AYAN NA PAPALAPIT NA!

Misa is throwing poisoned injection carelessly due to Zack's shield protection...

As the fight goes on Zack and Misa find theirselves surrounded by dead prisoner.....

"Omygad! WAAA KYAAAA! PLEASE WAG NYO PAPATAYIN SI MISA!"

Zack the double shielder defended against 6 dead prisoner and misa is left defenseless at his back for they are surrounded. And Misa has no injection left so she has to get some from the bag on the ground.

"M-may tumakas na isa Zack! DON'T GIVE UP MISA WILL DIE! SOME ONE SAVE THEM! PLEASE!"

And Misa ended in a situation where both their heads are in the ground being trampled upon by the dead prisoners.

"KYAAA THIS I-IS A REALITY S-SHOW NO! THEY WILL KILL MISA! SHE WON'T APEAR ANYMORE IN A CAMEO? KA! Please! Someone save her!" I cried out loud.

"Anak! Sabi ko sayo wag kang manonood niyan! Maraming nahihimatay sa panonood lang niyan!"

"MAMA HINDI YAN TOTOO DIBA? GAWA-GAWA LANG YAN THEY ARE REALLY GOOD ACTORS!" Lumungkot ang mukha ni mama.

"NO! MAMA DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!" I idolize her for she is weak before but now look at her fighting for her life, not hiding from the back of her classmates.

Like me...

"FINALLY... FINALLY SHE GET THE CHANCE TO FIGHT, PERO... PARA MAMATAY LANG SA FIRST FIGHT.... "

Then a guy came rescuing them from the fight.

"S-SINO YAN!" I checked the reaction site.

'That is Hale!!'

'Kyaa! I can't believe that she save Misa and Zack.'

'That school should cease to exist! Come on! Look?'

'Hindi naman sila ang pumilit na pumasok ang mga studyante dyan!'

"YES!" Tumayo ako at pumalakpak ng sobra!

End of flashback.

"K-KYAAA-" I shouted but I stopped midway....

To push shane out of the way...

As she fall I gave her the last smile and thank you...

"Kirara....." Her hand reaching me but to no avail, she's far too deep to reach me.

I thanked her from the bottom of my heart.

I closed my eyes.

******

In the end Misa ended dying for the sake of her savior. Being stabbed by a scythe from the back as she stab the heart of one of the seven kings of dead prisoner via her poisoned injection.....