Abandoned.

When I was 5 years old, I was abandoned in the forest.

I wore a pretty white dress which had small flowers around the waist. It was my favorite dress but it wasn't suffice for the blistering cold night. I wandered around the forest looking for shelter. But then, was distracted after seeing a slender yet flowering tree a few steps away.

Curiosity took over me as I saw a plain white mask with no facial features lying on the ground, next to the tree. It matched my dress, I felt like smiling, but the numbness, caused by the blistering cold, ran through my bloodstream. My muscles were cramping, and I was on the verge of becoming paralyzed.

I cried.
Of course I did. I've always hated the cold. I'm warm blooded. Mentally and Literally.

My sleeveless dress, was soiled yet still beautiful. I placed the boring mask onto my face. It was soiled like my dress. But I didn't mind. I claimed the mask as mine, for it was my only friend. It's face all dirty and broken. Just like me.

I decided lie down next to the slender tree whilst my face covered, for I wanted to die without anyone knowing I existed. I wanted to disappear with my favorite dress, along with my new favorite mask, and tree. They were all I had. So was the sinister coldness of the world.

I was ready to embrace my death.

I've already embraced the cold.

I've already embraced my pain.

I've already embraced all of it.

Then it embraced me back.

I wasn't expecting it to do so.

But it did,

and it was with love.

With care.

With honesty.

And warmth.

I didn't bother to check neither did I want to open my eyes. I lied onto the crispy leaves of the forest with something warm, exaggeratingly large, and refreshing to the nose.

The mask on my face slipped a little, causing my eye to peek from the edge of the mask. There stood a leg. I didn't care much about it. Then I saw a large jacket on top of me, it was big enough to cover my whole body. It looked like the jacket of a suit. A suit. Used for working, in offices. I've always dreamt of working in an office. It was my wish.

But for now, I wish to die.

I want to end this piercing feeling

In my heart.

It was the feeling when you felt so lost.

Knowing that was the worst feeling too. I closed my already weak eyes and went to sleep.

I knew that once I woke up, it would all be a dream. Or maybe I would wake up in a peaceful place where they say people sleep forever lying next to a prestigious person whom everyone glorified.

"Sweet dreams..."

Author's note ('ε )

Hello dear wattpaders!
As you can see, the title and the cover picture gives you an obvious answer to the question "What the hell am I reading?"!
Yep, ya knew it (@^^@)
It's a Fanfic that includes my sexy slendy man of coures.
Y'all might me saying cliché things about slender fanfics. WELL THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT
(#'Д')
Slendy x Some little girl.
EHE! Slender's a pedo(*ω)
Jk! ¯\_()_/¯
Y'all need to stay tuned to understand this adorable story.

Babush ('∀`*)