Chapter 2

Bailee's POV💞

15 minutes later

I have finally reached Joey and sawyers house , I was still freaking about about how the girls are moving with them , could this day get any better . as soon as I rang the door bell hitch started barking like crazy ! "hey!" says a very happy joey " Hey joey how's it going ?" I asked. " It's going very well , I just can't wait to she my lovely girl it's been forever ! I love her sooo much !" Said joey I always knew they were perfect for each other . " Sooooo .... where's sawyer ?" I asked mostly likely I'm pretty sure he is in the bathroom but oh well " bathroom " he said quickly " BAILEE " yelled sawyer coming down the stairs " hello sawyer " I said " Ok we have finished are hellos now let's go get to work so we have room my my lovely

" joey said quickly

(2 hours later )

I have just left joeys , and decided to grab me some Starbucks since I was about to go shopping from me and Connors date night tonight I couldn't wait me Connor haven't had a proper date In about I month or two because of us living with the o2l guys it's hard . "welcome to Starbucks have may I help you ?" said the lady very nicely " can I have a medium Carmel Frap. please " I asked nicely " of course you can bye have a nice day !"

Now I was heading to whole foods to go get some stuff for me and Connor date night , I couldn't wait and this time the boys promised the would leave us alone and go somewhere ! finally when I was going down the produce section , right when I stop straight in my tracks and see CAT !!! and if you guys don't know me , Cheyenne and , Allison got in a huge fight with here at last years vidcon where she locked joey in a closet and was forcing him to make out with her and she was stripping him right when Cheyenne walked in and heard joey yelling her name !!!!! Cheyenne sneaked in the closet and b**ch slapped her and started punching her straight in the face like dozens of times in a row !!! finally Cats knocked out and and all of us have never seen her again !

"Back to reality "

At first I didn't know what to do but then the rage was building up in me of what she had done to joey . you might think I'm a over protective person and I am to be honest know one ever wants to mess with my friends and of course the time I decide to look at her she does to ....... We are each giving each other the death stare , finally Cat starts walking over to me at fist I don't know what to then my phone goes off RING RING ..... RING RING ....... I look at it quickly and see its Connor I answer quickly "hey babe what's up " Connor asks " nothing just at whole foods getting stuff for a date night tonight ." I say quietly " oh cool and why are you talking so soft ?" Connor asks in a scared tone "ummm ... .... Well in at whole food and turn and see Cat and she started walking over to me but as soon as you called she went back to her cart I'm a little scared but if the hoe comes even close to me she is going to die !" I say with a little more confidence ! " Ok whatever you say if you need anything just call me remember I love you I gotta go bye " soon the line cut and kats started running her way she is making a big mistake !! " Cat are you sure you want to do that ? you know I can beat you anytime !" I said very proudly " are you sure about that " Cat snapped back quickly and before I could answer , kat was jumping on top of me I guess I made her release the angry cat !

Suddenly I felt a hard slap on my face from Cat and for that point I knew it was on . I least I know why her name is Cat because dang those nails are long . I finally I had a wide shot and started punching the world out of her then I heard a voice that I have heard a lot in my life so I quit and see that's it's Tyler ......... WAIT TYLER !!!!!!!!!! He was on the phone but trying to yank me off Kat too finally I gave up and let go Tyler hung up that phone and started yelling at me but I wasn't really paying any attention ! but finally I snap out of it and I walk out just like a normally person with all my groceries but face still had a bad burning feeling .

Since I walked Tyler took my home . "Tyler I'm really sorry for what I did today and if I embarrassed you " I said softly " bailee it's fine I'm just happy your ok , and that I was there to stop you guys !" Tyler snapped quickly "ok! and you won't believe who called me this morning !!" I basically yelled it " WHO " he yelled " CHEYENNE AHE IS MOVING DOWN TO L.A WITH JOEY AND SO IS ALLISON THEY ARE MOVING IN WITH EACH OTHER AND I JUAT DI T KNOW WHAT TO DO THEY ARE LIVING IN 3 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled "OMG GURL YASS YASSSSS I MISS CHEY SO MUCH !!!!!!!! he yelled and we had are little fan girl moment about her !!!! we finally arrived at my house none of the guys cars were their it was a surprise only Connors was . "Tyler would you like to come in ?" I asked nicely " no thank you bailee , but thanks for asking I will see you later text me sometime , oh ya we need plan a party for Cheyenne coming down so I will text you tomorrow and we can meet up !? he said with excitement in his voice " ok sounds perfect ! bye Tyler !" I said " bye gurl bye love ya !" Tyler said " love ya to !" as I give a small side way .

When I open the door there are little candles everywhere with flowers everywhere to ! I was shocked at first then I remember , I never knew who Tyler was talking to and Tyler always wants to come inside and talk but this was all a part of Connors plan ! CONNOR "!! I SCREAM and hear foot steps down the hall way . did he really just do this for me ?

My insta @bailee__wooten 💞

Cheyennes insta @cheyenneosgood💖

Allison's insta @allisonpaig33 💗

Their wattpad allychey 👓